After Watching ND vs. USC

H2o

This guy, mark my words, WILL BE A FORCE in the NFL. He has the power to throw guys out of the way, he has the quickness to get around guys with various moves, and even was dropping into zone coverage at 6'5" 285lb. I would do cartwheels around my living room if we could draft this guy. It would be the 2nd coming of Bruce Smith to Buffalo. Solid against the run and great as a pass rusher. He would be the game changer and big play guy our defense needs on the DL.

He was a beast today. ND couldn't keep him in check at all.

And Sam Young is one of the better OT prospects in this upcoming draft. He manhandled him and whomever else they put in his way.

He was a beast today. ND couldn't keep him in check at all.

Calm down. It was against Notre Dame. Last time I checked, Notre Dame plays in an independent league, is no longer a top 25 team, hasn't won a big game in the last 4 years, and most of their players are slow white guys.

You see that stat before the game about Weis at ND? Something like 1-15 against teams that ended up with winning records; and 1-9 against teams ending up in the Top 25? Weis' Irish only beat unranked, below .500 teams. But Everson Griffin did look really good. The only time he didn't put pressure on Clausen was when he was being held. At this point, the Bills might be looking at a top 5 pick, though. They might need a QB. Just a hunch.

This guy, mark my words, WILL BE A FORCE in the NFL. He has the power to throw guys out of the way, he has the quickness to get around guys with various moves, and even was dropping into zone coverage at 6'5" 285lb. I would do cartwheels around my living room if we could draft this guy. It would be the 2nd coming of Bruce Smith to Buffalo. Solid against the run and great as a pass rusher. He would be the game changer and big play guy our defense needs on the DL.

Dont worry, Im sure there is some 230lb DE out there we can draft instead.