Front Page of Yahoo

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-b...p&type=lgns

Just want to point out that as of right now, at 11:28PM, on the front page of Yahoo is the story about the kid who rented out the billboard about firing Jauron, Modrak and Guy, with a picture of 2 bills fans with bags over their head.

That is a huge website for that story to be featured on, which could potentially get the word around even more about this. Maybe even Ralph will hear about it, which the 2 radio guys doubted. I'm happy Modrak & Guy's name were thrown in there.

Wouldn't surprise me if this story ends up on ESPN soon..

Ralph Wilson is totally at fault. The coach Jauron is a excellent coach. No other coaches want to come coach in Buffalo. Our owner hasnt shown any money or gave anybody a reason to show up here. Coach Jauron can't put the pads on and perform. It is up to the players to hold up on their end of the deal. Now if the owner would open up his checkbook and pay good money for people. I think this team would be a solid football team. The IR saga continues but this team does not give up. Trent has been in the league long enough to step up and be better at what he does. No Excuse to not hit Lee and Mr Owens on passes. Josh Reed up the Middle. and Remember we would actually be 3-2 if it wasnt for Leodis and Rosco's "BUTTERFINGERS." Leodis McKelvin I could understand but Roscoe wants out and for some reason I believe he did that on purpose.

Ralph Wilson is totally at fault. The coach Jauron is a excellent coach. No other coaches want to come coach in Buffalo. Our owner hasnt shown any money or gave anybody a reason to show up here. Coach Jauron can't put the pads on and perform. It is up to the players to hold up on their end of the deal. Now if the owner would open up his checkbook and pay good money for people. I think this team would be a solid football team. The IR saga continues but this team does not give up. Trent has been in the league long enough to step up and be better at what he does. No Excuse to not hit Lee and Mr Owens on passes. Josh Reed up the Middle. and Remember we would actually be 3-2 if it wasnt for Leodis and Rosco's "BUTTERFINGERS." Leodis McKelvin I could understand but Roscoe wants out and for some reason I believe he did that on purpose.

I'm not nearly as critical of Jauron as most are either. To me, you can only do so much as a head coach. It's not like we're getting blown out every game either, and he's limited by what he has out on the field. He bears some blame, but not nearly as much as is sent his way.

I'm not nearly as critical of Jauron as most are either. To me, you can only do so much as a head coach. It's not like we're getting blown out every game either, and he's limited by what he has out on the field. He bears some blame, but not nearly as much as as is sent his way.

lol, i just read it and it seems like I'm a Jauron apologizer. He definitely can make better adjustments during games, and stress mental discipline in games to cut down on stupid penalties - far from great, but then again he's not the one checking down, or getting torched by the same play twice in a row for TDs.

I'm not nearly as critical of Jauron as most are either. To me, you can only do so much as a head coach. It's not like we're getting blown out every game either, and he's limited by what he has out on the field. He bears some blame, but not nearly as much as as is sent his way.

100% disagree. As a basketball or hockey coach you dont have complete control because the game is continuous and the best athletes win. They are games that are more designed as a pick up team.

Football is different. after every play there is a huddle and they are given an exact set of instructions. Those intructions are the plays designed by the coach. The coach prepares the players to perform those plays. Coaching in football is SO much more important than in any other sport.

Oh Jesus...

Wrong publicity, maybe it'll get Ralph to listen, but just in poor taste

Forget poor taste. This is football and the team is a disgrace. Drastic times require drastic measures. If not now then when?

Football is different. after every play there is a huddle and they are given an exact set of instructions. Those intructions are the plays designed by the coach. The coach prepares the players to perform those plays. Coaching in football is SO much more important than in any other sport.

By that logic, you have to blame a Burger King manager because an employee was caught bathing in the sink, or fire a principal because a teacher is caught molesting a kid. I can't see a different analogy.

By that logic, you have to blame a Burger King manager because an employee was caught bathing in the sink, or fire a principal because a teacher is caught molesting a kid. I can't see a different analogy.

Maybe if the employee did it once maybe twice, but after the umpteenth stupid decision the same employee or his replacement made I would think the owner would have caught on by now who was at fault. He might not be the worse coach the Bills have employed but the fact he was given an extension and has 3 yrs left after doing nothing coaching wise to garner it is depressing enough for that I have watched a total of 3 quarters of Bills football this yr. I expected this train wreck the day they said they were keeping him. I was a Kelly club ticket holder for 6 seasons..I had 2 tickets and I went to 2 away games every year.. I lived and died Bills football. These past 4 yrs have killed my desire to follow them..I dont know if I come back to the level of fan I was before Jauron. He needs to go along with our senile Owner....

I'm kind of curious... what about Jauron makes him an excellent coach?

Is it the gross misuse of timeouts in ANY situation? Perhaps his ability to instill discipline into his troops so they don't have double digit penalties called by halftime? Maybe his studious halftime adjustments that allow him to out coach those big name teams like the Tampa Bay Bucs? No... it's his decisive nature that allows us to switch offensive coordinators days before the season starts.

Jauron is an excellent coach??? What suggests this? Every year, to a degree, teams are different. He is in his 4th year as the Bills' coach, and has not produced winners out of any of the 4 teams he has been the leader of. In fact, he has only done so with one team, for one season, his entire coaching career. Shouldn't someone that is considered an "excellent coach" be able to develop players, schemes, productive assistants, and a winning record more than that? You would be more accurate to say Jauron excells at deception. He has found a way to become quite wealthy without earning his paycheck. Just think, a salesman that doesn't make sales, but still gets a commission as if he does. Poor, poor Dick. Always the victim of something, but never responsible for anything (and getting $3 million to be that way).