Guest dog14787

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19/35 for 239 with 2 TDs

But...

Both TDs came in garbage time (down 29-2)

6 Sacks, an Interception (plus another that was called back), a fumble (recovered own), and 26 minute time of possession

http://www.ufl-football.com/content/downlo...Game_Report.pdf

We can't even get garbage tds from our QB. He rather throw a 3 yd pass ond 4th down and we need 20 yds for a first down.

It does amuse me how Mike Mularkey looks like a real coach now that he's not stuck with JP Losman as his qb, but let's not let facts get in the way. The only real qb we've had in the past 10 years was Bledsoe.

Same with Cam Cameron with the Baltimore Ravens. Why did he suck so bad as a head coach with Dolphins and looks so good as a offensive coordinater with the Ravens? Maybe some coaches are better as assissant coaches than head coaches. I wonder if Ryan would looked good if they didn't have Turner running the ball. What about Pittsburgh in Big Bens rookie year. Would Steelers been in the SuperBowl without the the Bus , Parker and great defense?

Last night's performance should put the lights out on even the staunchest JP apologist. I missed the first half, but the second half showed all of the JP career highlights: totally immobile (worst "scrambler" ever), can't step up into the pocket, holds the ball too long, no touch--overthrowing open receivers, and a handful of turnovers.

Nothing will ever change fellas.

That league will fold after this season. Stands are empty. It was sad to watch. At least the XFL knew it was sort of a joke.

Last night's performance should put the lights out on even the staunchest JP apologist. I missed the first half, but the second half showed all of the JP career highlights: totally immobile (worst "scrambler" ever), can't step up into the pocket, holds the ball too long, no touch--overthrowing open receivers, and a handful of turnovers.

Nothing will ever change fellas.

That league will fold after this season. Stands are empty. It was sad to watch. At least the XFL knew it was sort of a joke.

He was also sacked SIX times. The guy is a loser. He has the perfect name.

Guest dog14787
He was also sacked SIX times. The guy is a loser. He has the perfect name.

In football there's this thing called Defense and when the defense is good it tends to make the offense its playing look bad. I watched JP last week with his biggest weapon in the lineup, Andre Thurman,( missing last night) and the two of them were picking their opponents defense apart.

No preseason, nothing to prepare, maybe folks remember how bad Jay Cutler looked in his first preseason games with the Bears, but he didn't turn out that bad now did he.

For folks claiming the UFL doesn't have talent, or won't make it, In my opinion the UFL is off to a good start and the quality of football is better then some of the NFL games I've watched lately and many of the players have NFL experience.I think the new League could do allot for the NFL in finding and evaluating new prospects.

Why not allow the NFL to have a minor league like hockey so each team has a reserve of players in case of a slew of injuries. It would protect the overall quality of play and also help discover new talent. ( which of course the league itself will do anyway.)

In football there's this thing called Defense and when the defense is good it tends to make the offense its playing look bad. I watched JP last week with his biggest weapon in the lineup, Andre Thurman,( missing last night) and the two of them were picking their opponents defense apart.

No preseason, nothing to prepare, maybe folks remember how bad Jay Cutler looked in his first preseason games with the Bears, but he didn't turn out that bad now did he.

For folks claiming the UFL doesn't have talent, or won't make it, In my opinion the UFL is off to a good start and the quality of football is better then some of the NFL games I've watched lately and many of the players have NFL experience.I think the new League could do allot for the NFL in finding and evaluating new prospects.

Why not allow the NFL to have a minor league like hockey so each team has a reserve of players in case of a slew of injuries. It would protect the overall quality of play and also help discover new talent. ( which of course the league itself will do anyway.)

To quote Keyshawn Johnson: "Come on Man."

Guest dog14787
We could really make things interesting, at the end of every season the worse NFL team gets to play the best UFL team and if the UFL team wins it replaces the NFL team the next year in the NFL. :wallbash:

We could call it the Toilet Bowl.

Just like pro hockey in the Russian league.

I'm pretty sure they do that in some Euro-soccer league as well.

Teams would think twice about playing for the first pick in the draft and it would force teams that play poorly year after year to stay away from being the number one worse team in the NFL.

The game itself would be fun to watch, Raiders going up against the Tuskers for instance or even the Bills going up against JP and the Loco's :doh: , the winning team makes the NFL.(loser goes to the UFL)

Teams would think twice about playing for the first pick in the draft and it would force teams that play poorly year after year to stay away from being the number one worse team in the NFL.

The game itself would be fun to watch, Raiders going up against the Tuskers for instance or even the Bills going up against JP and the Loco's :wallbash: , the winning team makes the NFL.(loser goes to the UFL)

In the Bills case, it might be an upgrade in uniforms. :doh: