49'ers release KR/DB Allen Rossum

Mark Vader

Let's dump Roscoe and sign this guy. We could get rid of Roscoe's hefty salary and bring in Rossum at a reasonable price.

Why not?

what would cutting Roscoe's "hefty salary" do besides save Ralph a few more dollars?

unless its to make room under the cap to sign another player which isnt an issue with the Bills I will never understand why fans want to cut a player to rid his so called "hefty salary"...what does his salary have to do with anything and how is that going to improve the Bills?

dont give me the cash to cap either bc the Bills already saved money by cutting Walker

what would cutting Roscoe's "hefty salary" do besides save Ralph a few more dollars?

unless its to make room under the cap to sign another player which isnt an issue with the Bills I will never understand why fans want to cut a player to rid his so called "hefty salary"...what does his salary have to do with anything and how is that going to improve the Bills?

dont give me the cash to cap either bc the Bills already saved money by cutting Walker

The issue is getting rid of Roscoe Parrish. After his play against the Browns, he should be cut. There is no excuse for losing 20 yards on one punt return, and then giving your opponent the ball on your own 10 yard line. Not to mention the rest of his play this season has been practically insignificant.

As far as his salary goes, getting rid of that is a bonus. He makes quite a bit for being a PR/KR and #4 WR. Having the ability to sign Rossum for a remainder of season contract would've been worth it. Rossum is 33 years old and may not be as good as he used to be, but I would've taken the chance.

The issue is getting rid of Roscoe Parrish. After his play against the Browns, he should be cut. There is no excuse for losing 20 yards on one punt return, and then giving your opponent the ball on your own 10 yard line. Not to mention the rest of his play this season has been practically insignificant.

Got that right. :devil: