Linebackers?

kasper13

The big move will probably be Marcus Freeman off the practice squad. done, enjoy Joe Corto as a starter!

Makes little difference. Even our starters if they weren't injured aren't anything worth writing home about. Poz is injured all the time and he's a stiff anyway. Mitchell is slow, and consistently out of position Ellison is a liability and not really good at anything. Really why isn't Nic Harris getting a shot? Corto?!?! How did we go from Crowell/Fletcher/Spikes to this garbage?

Makes little difference. Even our starters if they weren't injured aren't anything worth writing home about. Poz is injured all the time and he's a stiff anyway. Mitchell is slow, and consistently out of position Ellison is a liability and not really good at anything. Really why isn't Nic Harris getting a shot? Corto?!?! How did we go from Crowell/Fletcher/Spikes to this garbage?

Even now Spikes is heads above anything the Bills have.

The big move will probably be Marcus Freeman off the practice squad. done, enjoy Joe Corto as a starter!

It DOES NOT MATTER who we sign, because they will not start. We might as well sign some LBs from Orchard Parks high school team. Ellison? Are you kidding me? He sucks he sucks he sucks. He was worse than both Corto AND Palmer yesterday, yet STILL he has not been replaced. The injureies dont matter, how can a starting LB be outplayed by an undrafted rookie and a local fan who tried out for the team ala Mark Walburg? Our best LB, Harris, has yet to play. This team is SO MUCH WORSE than we think. This could all change with a coaching change, yet ......NOTHING!

Get on the phone and get somebody, christ! Derrek Brooks is standing by. He's older but I'm sure he's better than this bunch of lightweights. Horrible management on depth for LB. Nice drafting too addressing all the wrong needs. MothrF$^#&ing SOB!!!!!

Get on the phone and get somebody, christ! Derrek Brooks is standing by. He's older but I'm sure he's better than this bunch of lightweights. Horrible management on depth for LB. Nice drafting too addressing all the wrong needs. MothrF$^#&ing SOB!!!!!

Actually, he's not. From all reports, he's turned down multiple teams that have called needing help. Teams that are most definitely better than us and probably offering more money.

That being said, the only possible moves i'd expect are:

a.) Move Marcus Freeman from the practice squad to the active roster.

b.) Sign Alvin Bowen back to the active roster from Washington's practice squad.

c.) Sign Pat Thomas back from free agency.

Actually, he's not. From all reports, he's turned down multiple teams that have called needing help. Teams that are most definitely better than us and probably offering more money.

That being said, the only possible moves i'd expect are:

a.) Move Marcus Freeman from the practice squad to the active roster.

b.) Sign Alvin Bowen back to the active roster from Washington's practice squad.

c.) Sign Pat Thomas back from free agency.

I like your clear headed thinking here. This makes sense with Freeman. I tend to get irate because this Bills team is making me crazzzzy!!

So what's Brooks going to do? Retire and enjoy all his $$dough$$?