What is Wilson Thinking Now ?

Kenwick

He knows his club is in deep trouble......

He would like to retain Jauron for as long as he can this season....

But the way the team is playing that may not be a option....

I believe a change will be made at the BYE week...

What it will be is hard to say...

I bet he is putting feelers out now to see who may be interested in making this club better...

It may mean a new head coach or a new VP in charge of football operations who is outside the organization.

He has to be prepared and I believe he will get advise from friends outside the organization...

I am sure many of the former coaches who are now on the sidelines would like to come in and take charge of football operations much like Bill Parcells has done with Miami..... The Bills sure need outside help

BUT it is hard to believe Ralph Wilson will give control of the football operations to anyone like he did Tom Donahoe...

God Help the Bills for they need it...

He doesn't care, as long as the cash keeps flowing into his wallet...

No changes will be made, that pathetic game was a sellout. As long as the Bills continue to sell out every game and the eternally optimistic keep showing up, why should he care. History has shown he only makes a change when he absolutely has to.

Don't feel bad guys if you bought season tickets, even the NFL schedulers had the wool pulled over their eyes and put the Bills at 4 pm for several early season games, most likely because of TO.

I bet he is putting feelers out now to see who may be interested in making this club better...

It may mean a new head coach or a new VP in charge of football operations who is outside the organization.

He has to be prepared and I believe he will get advise from friends outside the organization...

I am sure many of the former coaches who are now on the sidelines would like to come in and take charge of football operations much like Bill Parcells has done with Miami..... The Bills sure need outside help

BUT it is hard to believe Ralph Wilson will give control of the football operations to anyone like he did Tom Donahoe...

"What does this all matter... Im selling this team antyime soon for 1 BILLION dollars!"

The true story for the Buffalo Bills hasn’t been told yet… What is going on with this franchise is obvious and is going perfectly according to plan… Business wise…

It’s all about profitability to maximize the sale of this franchise! Case closed..

Facts to support this idea.

• Jauron is a cheap coach that is acting as a media front for all the “heat” which he does well… No emotion, strong and tough, perfect fit for what his job is.

• Our “GM” is a marketing Guru… Maximize ticket sales / lower operating costs is his job

• 2nd tier free agent players… The Bills purposely low balled every FA that came to town… in hopes of grabbing some talent on the cheap. Except TO who was brilliant.. TO = 10-20K season tickets.

• The players we keep are cheap. No more Rhodes, won’t spend the money on Runyon to help a HORRIBLE o-line, wouldn’t pay Peters ect.

The point is what real return would Ralph Wilsons “estate” gain from spending $3M more in a coach and spend to the cap (another $20-30M est.) The Tickets are already sold right? The profits are pretty much set in stone for 2009 right?

Profitable = Higher value to the “estate.” Normally operating at or near a loss is an ok thing because of the write-offs, unless, you’re going to sell your business.

Basically it’s the fleecing of the dollars of the buffalo fans knowing the end of this saga is near the end.

Final question is, what will be the “spin” to sell tickets next year when we keep Jauron, lose TO and finish the season 4-12? My theory is the Bills get a “name” FA QB for 2 years.. McNabb, Kerry Collins ect to have some spin on selling tickets again for another year…

I really dont want to see DJ's face after every loss....I am actually starting to feel bad for him.

This team is finished for the year......whoever is brought in is going to want to hire his own staff......I honestly can see us losing every game from here on out.

I will still root for them every sunday and I pray to god that Ralph hates losing so badly that he actually spends big money to get the needed players this next offseason.......that along with a decent staff and high draft selections could turn us around quick.....

Hey....I can dream

The true story for the Buffalo Bills hasn't been told yet… What is going on with this franchise is obvious and is going perfectly according to plan… Business wise…

It's all about profitability to maximize the sale of this franchise! Case closed..

Facts to support this idea.

• Jauron is a cheap coach that is acting as a media front for all the "heat" which he does well… No emotion, strong and tough, perfect fit for what his job is.

• Our "GM" is a marketing Guru… Maximize ticket sales / lower operating costs is his job

• 2nd tier free agent players… The Bills purposely low balled every FA that came to town… in hopes of grabbing some talent on the cheap. Except TO who was brilliant.. TO = 10-20K season tickets.

• The players we keep are cheap. No more Rhodes, won't spend the money on Runyon to help a HORRIBLE o-line, wouldn't pay Peters ect.

The point is what real return would Ralph Wilsons "estate" gain from spending $3M more in a coach and spend to the cap (another $20-30M est.) The Tickets are already sold right? The profits are pretty much set in stone for 2009 right?

Profitable = Higher value to the "estate." Normally operating at or near a loss is an ok thing because of the write-offs, unless, you're going to sell your business.

Basically it's the fleecing of the dollars of the buffalo fans knowing the end of this saga is near the end.

Final question is, what will be the "spin" to sell tickets next year when we keep Jauron, lose TO and finish the season 4-12? My theory is the Bills get a "name" FA QB for 2 years.. McNabb, Kerry Collins ect to have some spin on selling tickets again for another year…

this is very true

note that Ralph sold all of this tickets before Walker got blindsided and Ralph saved another $5 million in 2009

I don't think RW is thinking that far ahead. He waited until Donahoe's contract was completely over before getting rid of him. AT THAT POINT he called Marv and asked his opinion about possible GMs and then asked Marv what about he, himself coming in as GM. Marv asked to think about it and called back the next day and took the job.

The point is RW is not sitting around at this point considering GM or HC options. He is thinking:

1.) DJ may still pull out a respectable season and then he will keep DJ.

2.) If DJ even gets back to 7-9 he will keep him because with all the young players and injuries they will be better next year.

3.) If DJ finishes with a really horrible record he will reluctantly have to eat the last 2 years of the contract and AT THAT POINT he will start to look for a new HC, probably still retaining Brandon and the rest of the FO.