Time to think ahead ...

damj

Maybe it's me but it seems like Trent has played his few decent games on the road. I think back last year to KC and Denver and NE this year. He stunk at Miami so I don't hold out much hope for him....just reaching here.

They'll find a way to be in the game and then lose it late.

:censored:

That probably will be the case. Minus the Miami game, this team has been in every game and just blown them. It's one thing to be bad. But it's another to just tease you with some making out & heavy petting and then say I gotta wake up early tomorrow, see you later.

The Blue Balls Bills

Maybe it's me but it seems like Trent has played his few decent games on the road. I think back last year to KC and Denver and NE this year. He stunk at Miami so I don't hold out much hope for him....just reaching here.

Trent Edwards cannot play against 3-4 defenses. The only good game that Edwards has had against a team playing predominately 3-4 (that I can recall) was last year against SD.

Inability to scheme or Trentative's inability to read the defense? Who cares at this point....blow it up...again...

trent will pull a groin in practice this week just thinking about JETS D. Maybe fitz will throw a pass to a receiver nefore they are actually fully open

Fitz could be a huge disaster, but at this point I want to find out. Really how much worse can it get?

They won't find a way to be in this game. No way in hell will they be in this game. Be lucky if someone doesn't get killed. Their best option would be to forefit. Seriously. OL is brutal. QB is brutal. No LB's. I'm thinking it could be a 50 point blowout easy.

They won't find a way to be in this game. No way in hell will they be in this game. Be lucky if someone doesn't get killed. Their best option would be to forefit. Seriously. OL is brutal. QB is brutal. No LB's. I'm thinking it could be a 50 point blowout easy.

Yeah, you know at about the 3rd quarter point yesterday, after something like the 20th false start penalty, I was so numb to the experience I really do not know how a player or coach can continue to care after the effort that was being put out yesterday.

Could I stand through it?

I thought, "well, if I handed my headset to perhaps assistant coach April, walked off the field into the locker room, what would happen?" "Would the team get it?" "Would the front office get it?"

How can you even think about getting ready for the Jets after this past Sunday? If I was on the D-Line (the only seemingly functional part of the team), I would be concerned for my health and well being.