Since the Bills have hit rock bottom and broke out the sledgehammers

RayFinkle

The Colts. I'm a big fan of Bill Polian. And I really liked Tony Dungy. I felt he got a raw deal in Baltimore and Tampa Bay, and was happy to see him win a SB with Indy. Oh, and that Manning guy is pretty decent too I guess.

Also, they seem to be the only team capable of running an efficient no-huddle in games.

Me too. Polian built the Bills we loved to watch, got Carolina to SB in a couple years from an expansion and he has done the same in Indy and continues to every season. Colts are a winning org and enjoyable to watch.

IF YOU ARE SUCH A HUGE BILLS FAN THAT YOU CAN NOT WATCH OR CHEER FOR OTHER TEAMS, GOOD FOR YOU. PLEASE HIT THE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR BROWSER NOW AND MOVE ON.

For the rest of the football fans out there, who is your second favorite team and why do you like them?

For me, it is the Panthers. I moved down to Carolina in 2001 before the days of Sunday Ticket. If I wanted to watch football, I was forced to watch the Panthers because that is all that was televised. They grew on me after a while and have become my second favorite team. Unfortunately they blow this year, so I have a double whammie going.

Having spent 15 years in Minneapolis, I guess hoping the Vikes do well isn't all that treasonous. Until the Bills leave Buffalo, I'll always remain a fan, even in crappy years.

Once upon a time I would've said the Vikings since I spent six years out in Minny. But now I'd say the Giants because my best friends are big Giants fans and I've watched an awful lot of their games over the past few years.

IF YOU ARE SUCH A HUGE BILLS FAN THAT YOU CAN NOT WATCH OR CHEER FOR OTHER TEAMS, GOOD FOR YOU. PLEASE HIT THE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR BROWSER NOW AND MOVE ON.

For the rest of the football fans out there, who is your second favorite team and why do you like them?

For me, it is the Panthers. I moved down to Carolina in 2001 before the days of Sunday Ticket. If I wanted to watch football, I was forced to watch the Panthers because that is all that was televised. They grew on me after a while and have become my second favorite team. Unfortunately they blow this year, so I have a double whammie going.

Steelers. Of course, living in Pittsburgh the steelers become your second fav to the Bills. Also, it's amazing what a good owner can do for a team. They are consistently good and actually care about winning. They are the anti-Bills. A side effect however is realizing how terribly run the Bills are.

Guest dog14787

The Las Vegas Loco's is a good alternative. ( seriously )

Lets help this new league out fellas and back up a pretty decent guy we all remember by the name of JP Losman.

I enjoyed their first game a heck of allot more than I did the Bills vs Browns, that's for sure.