Nic Harris?

PDaDdy

Again we had players dropping like flies on defense. Specifically the LBs. Where the hell is Nic Harris? We started a couple rookies but neither was Nic Harris. The guy looked fast and very effective in preseason. Is he Keith Ellison's back up or something? I don't like to see anyone get hurt but the only LB that is healthy IS Ellison and he is the guy we could do without IMO.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. We've got some talented guys like Steve Johnson and Nic Harris riding the bench, and we keep playing guys like Corto and Buggs and Parrish who give us nothing out there on the field. No decision with this team shocks me anymore.

What was the problem on defense? They allowed 6 points and 3 of them were a gift from our special teams unit. I'm sure we'll see Nic Harris now that everyone else is hurt.

As for Steve Johnson... we could add Jerry Rice in his prime to the mix and he would probably not register a catch.

A good question...Talking to my Dad, who was at the game, said that he didn't see him out there at all...or if he was, he wasnt out there very much at all today.

He had one nice tackle I saw. Other than that I know he is on the punt return team.....

Again we had players dropping like flies on defense. Specifically the LBs. Where the hell is Nic Harris? We started a couple rookies but neither was Nic Harris. The guy looked fast and very effective in preseason. Is he Keith Ellison's back up or something? I don't like to see anyone get hurt but the only LB that is healthy IS Ellison and he is the guy we could do without IMO.

Where the hell is Maybin? WTF is Ralph payng him 5 million a season for? He is undersized to play DE so put him in at LB espically now that three are gone for the season. I'm sure he's a much better at LB than Corto.

Where the hell is Maybin? WTF is Ralph payng him 5 million a season for? He is undersized to play DE so put him in at LB espically now that three are gone for the season. I'm sure he's a much better at LB than Corto.

how's he going to be a better linebacker when he hasn't played the position???

how's he going to be a better linebacker when he hasn't played the position???

His skill set matches better with the linebacker position. Of all the top DEs in the draft, it was well-known that Maybin was considered the biggest project.

I guess the Bills braintrust decided that they could take on a project in the first round.

His skill set matches better with the linebacker position. Of all the top DEs in the draft, it was well-known that Maybin was considered the biggest project.

I guess the Bills braintrust decided that they could take on a project in the first round.

His skill set is that of an edge rusher. What in his playing time have you seen that he could play LB? He's already shown he's not that good against the run.

His skill set is that of an edge rusher. What in his playing time have you seen that he could play LB? He's already shown he's not that good against the run.

So far he has shown absolutely nothing to indicate that he can play either DE or LB in the NFL.

He lacks the size and bulk to play the first two downs as a DE. He lacks the necessary moves to play a pass rush DE.

His size, speed, and limited pass rushing moves suggest that he should be playing in space, however he lacks the experience to play LB.

He's a classic tweener, which makes him a project, which means the Bills, in their current state, shouldn't have even considered drafting this guy in the first round.

So far he has shown absolutely nothing to indicate that he can play either DE or LB in the NFL.

He lacks the size and bulk to play the first two downs as a DE. He lacks the necessary moves to play a pass rush DE.

His size, speed, and limited pass rushing moves suggest that he should be playing in space, however he lacks the experience to play LB.

He's a classic tweener, which makes him a project, which means the Bills, in their current state, shouldn't have even considered drafting this guy in the first round.

I disagree only because I believe the Bills truly thought with the addition of interior lineman they had what they wanted for their line and addressed another major need the pass rush. However, as we now see, Walker couldn't handle the left side and injuries have not helped.

I agree he is a tweener, but guys like Freeney and Dumervil were also considered tweener's and having success rushing the passer. Lack of playtime and the holdout have not helped in this area so far.

I disagree only because I believe the Bills truly thought with the addition of interior lineman they had what they wanted for their line and addressed another major need the pass rush. However, as we now see, Walker couldn't handle the left side and injuries have not helped.

I agree he is a tweener, but guys like Freeney and Dumervil were also considered tweener's and having success rushing the passer. Lack of playtime and the holdout have not helped in this area so far.

I think that the FO deserves criticism for believing that Walker was the answer. Most NFL observers would agree that he wasn't cut out to be a LT.

And unlike Maybin, I think that Freeny and Dumervil have shown that they have a strong series of pass rushing moves, aside from just having speed off the edge.

I think that the FO deserves criticism for believing that Walker was the answer. Most NFL observers would agree that he wasn't cut out to be a LT.

And unlike Maybin, I think that Freeny and Dumervil have shown that they have a strong series of pass rushing moves, aside from just having speed off the edge.

I agree, but even I thought Walker would be alright over there after seeing him fill in early for Peters and perform moderately well.

Freeney and Dumervil are definitely ahead of Maybin at this point in time. I think more time with Coach Sanders will help him come next season. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Maybin would be better off as an edge rusher out of the 3-4 rather than the 4-3.