Formal Apology to the Guy That Bought My Seats ...

I wish to apologize to the party or parties that purchased seats 14 and 15 in Section 219, my season ticket seats, for the Bills ~ Browns game earlier today. Unable to attend due to family commitments in Connecticut, I placed the tickets on TicketExchange, a common practice among season ticket holders who cannot attend a specific game. This is done with the team's knowledge and consent. You paid $150.00 for two seats to this game.

-

I am sorry. I am truly, TRULY sorry. I honestly thought I was selling seats to an NFL game. I had no way of knowing there would be nine total points scored. I had no idea that Derek Anderson would set an NFL record (post-merger) by completing 11% of his passes in a win. I had no idea that the Bills offensive line would have a strike-game-like nine false start penalties.

-

I did not do this on purpose. I am a genuinely decent person, and I would never knowingly subject another human being - friend or foe - to torture. I only hope that, where ever you may be, and if you read this - you can find somewhere in your heart the capacity to forgive me. And while I certainly (in retrospect) deserve it, I humbly ask that you at least consider not reporting me to any international body that may pursue prosecution for a human rights violation.

I wish to apologize to the party or parties that purchased seats 14 and 15 in Section 219, my season ticket seats, for the Bills ~ Browns game earlier today. Unable to attend due to family commitments in Connecticut, I placed the tickets on TicketExchange, a common practice among season ticket holders who cannot attend a specific game. This is done with the team's knowledge and consent. You paid $150.00 for two seats to this game.

-

I am sorry. I am truly, TRULY sorry. I honestly thought I was selling seats to an NFL game. I had no way of knowing there would be nine total points scored. I had no idea that Derek Anderson would set an NFL record (post-merger) by completing 11% of his passes in a win. I had no idea that the Bills offensive line would have a strike-game-like nine false start penalties.

-

I did not do this on purpose. I am a genuinely decent person, and I would never knowingly subject another human being - friend or foe - to torture. I only hope that, where ever you may be, and if you read this - you can find somewhere in your heart the capacity to forgive me. And while I certainly (in retrospect) deserve it, I humbly ask that you at least consider not reporting me to any international body that may pursue prosecution for a human rights violation.

They seemed to be enjoying the game as best anyone could. They were a young couple, and the guy was taking pictures, which he had numerous opportunities for closeups since the Bills were down around the 1 yard line in our end on a fairly regular basis. I just hope it wasn't their first football game, because if it was, it may be their last.

I sold my seats, too. And I really wish you didn't do this apology thing. It hurts the value of the tickets and I still have 4 games to sell.

You, my fellow season ticket holder, are funny. We would all be so lucky as to have anyone buy our tickets for this pathetic excuse for a professional football team.