Ok. lets sum this up...

ICE

1) Bledsoe is done. I was willing to take bets that if it were left in Bledsoes hands, we lose. We did, and we lost.

2) ALL 3 int's were directly Bledsoes fault. He had time most of the night, made bad throws as usual.

3) Losman played! Gee I guess Dr. ICE was right afterall huh?

4) Losman is a ROOKIE folks. Christ almighty. It is nothing but pure stupidity when you read some of the crap that is being posted. A fumble? Ok so now he is only 60 or so behind bledsoe. An INT? Ok so now he is 499 behind bledsoe.

Christ folks, on the road against the NE Defense? To me it is no biggie. In fact...again it backs my thoughts on this subject. We are now OUT of the playoffs. The Bills staff knows this and that is why we saw losman. Start him. Only playing and starts will help this kid slow down some and do better.

I had a poster have the nerve to tell me 'well what did JP do...he sucked too' Uh he is a ROOKIE and now has about 7 snaps under his belt. Cut the kid some slack.

Again REALITY has set in...we are not a good team yet. Our #3 ranked D looks like a D that built up it's rating playing against sub .500 teams......Err......you mean we did?

Now that Dr. ICE was right (since there is no way you allow a guy to play that hasn't been cleared for a couple to three weeks) and JP can play...it's time to get him on the field as much as possible and build for a playoff run next year.

I had a poster have the nerve to tell me 'well what did JP do...he sucked too'  Uh he is a ROOKIE and now has about 7 snaps under his belt. Cut the kid some slack.

7 snaps, 2 really bad turnovers.... Maybe he didn't study the playbook?

CW

Right on ICE, some people are expecting Losman to act like Big Ben. Uhhhm...Losman not only is still a rookie, but also was hurt and hasnt had much time to play with the starters. Give the kid some time, sheesh. Rome wasnt built in a day (although 4 years of rebuilding should have at least gotten us a Forum Romanum at this point...).

I won't get into the Big Ben comparisons becasue I am still seething we didn't do whatever it took to get him. Unlike other monday morning QB's here, I was screaming to draft Ben back in 2003 while I watched him play at Miami. Anyway....I hope for the best from JP. He looks raw and unsure of his leg still. Like I said in another post, JP needs to use his god given speed to buy time in the pocket, not scramble for yardage. Even Vick cannot make a living scrambling in the NFL. It's too brutal on the body and he will get stripped more often than not. I'm sure he learned a good lesson last night. Drew is dead. no reason to discuss him anymore. He will never lead us to a road win again.

The D last night was really robotic in the 1st half. I couldn't believe how they just sat back and reacted to stuff instead of making things happen. Very discouraging. All in all it was horrible to see the Pats players yucking it up on the sidelines in the 2nd Qtr. We didn't even give them a game. Their fans got to go home midway thru the 3rd Qtr without even a worry?!? The Pats organization & players are so far ahead of the Bills it's scary.

Oh and when Willis McGahee is even 1/4 the RB that Corey Dillon is then call me. Because Willis could not hold that guys jock right now.

The only thing I wish JP had that Beldsoe has is durability.

Oh and when Willis McGahee is even 1/4 the RB that Corey Dillon is then call me.  Because Willis could not hold that guys jock right now.

117733[/snapback]

Please, you are going to compare a guy making his 4th start against a guy who has multiple 1,000 yard seasons and was playing with a lead for most of the game? Come on, you're smarter than that.

How many 8 and 9 man fronts did Dillon see?? Not many. Belichick was putting everyone but the friggin ball boy on the line and DREW COULDN'T BEAT IT. He couldn't throw the ball to wideouts in single coverage. Game over. We should have been torching that secondary all day, couldn't even complete a 5 yard out.

Our offensive line in barely adequate. Put them against an aggressive 8 man front and they disintegrate. Jesus couldn't gain yards against that front with our O-line.

RunTheBall

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Is Mike Mularkey stupid ?

Why was Losman put in that game. He wasn't ready. He is still talking about his leg. No way they should have thrown him out there in that situation.

Is he actually trying to ruin this kid ? Nothing good could have came out of last nights experience. Give him the whole week of practice than play him. This team/organization does some amazing things.

Oh, I almost forgot, good thing Big Mike sucked it up and decided to play. Another stellar perfromance from him. He flat out sucked again, and don't even try and tell me he wasn't that bad.

By reading over some of the posts here the last few weeks you would think WM was definitely in his class. I'm just making an observation that NO, he isn't. Dillon has speed, power and a burst. So far I've seen power and average speed from Willis. I like the guy but I need to see more.

Oh and when Willis McGahee is even 1/4 the RB that Corey Dillon is then call me.  Because Willis could not hold that guys jock right now.

117733[/snapback]

Willis will be ten times the back that Dillon is. The kid has battled back from a career-threatening injury and has shown nothing but heart. Dillon may have run for 150 yards last night against a defense that couldn't wrap up their tackles, but he's still a puke.

By reading over some of the posts here the last few weeks you would think WM was definitely in his class.  I'm just making an observation that NO, he isn't.  Dillon has speed, power and a burst.  So far I've seen power and average speed from Willis.  I like the guy but I need to see more.

117776[/snapback]

Name for me how many backs in the league can take a ball 80 yards based on speed. Not many and even those need a TON of help in the blocking.

so enough of the 'speed' issue with Willis. He HAS a burst, he HAS speed. Christ 3 100 yard games out of 4? give the guy a break.

4) Losman is a ROOKIE folks.  Christ almighty. It is nothing but pure stupidity when you read some of the crap that is being posted.  A fumble?  Ok so now he is only 60 or so behind bledsoe. An INT?  Ok so now he is 499 behind bledsoe.

Yup you are right. And this rookie clearly needs time to develop. And thats not going to happen if he is thrown to the wolves now - he's a gunslinger right now.

He'll take stupid shots down field - force throws that aren't there cos he thinks he's got a stong arm - and he'll take off too soon cos he's got happy feet.

All of that is a recipe for an injured QB if you ask me... We don't need a Pennington type guy who is great but never plays cos he's knackered.

Name for me how many backs in the league can take a ball 80 yards based on speed. Not many and even those need a TON of help in the blocking.

so enough of the 'speed' issue with Willis. He HAS a burst, he HAS speed. Christ 3 100 yard games out of 4?  give the guy a break.

117786[/snapback]

well said. it's there - hes developing - but the OL is regressing...