What should we all do to protest on Sunday?

This is our chance to be heard as a collective group.  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What do we do?

• Golf Clap
    • Boo like we've never booed before
    • "Dick must go! Dick must go!"
    • Stand, face away from the field, and make literally no noise
    • "Wil-son SUCKS! Wil-son SUCKS!"
    • The ever popular A-Hole taunt

I'd put group moon, but with this group that'd be scary. Also, I can't really advocate anything illegal like setting foot on the field or throwing things.

Seriously though, he'll be there, cameras will be rolling. You wanna send a msg to RW and the ESPN crowd do something loud and do it collectively. I think booing is too vague, you could be booing anything. Be specific, it leaves no room for misinterpretation.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to be classy Buffalo, Way to add to your current reputation in a season where McKelvin has his house vandilised after a loss, and Whitners house is broken into the next game, way to try and beat out Raiders fans for "classiest NFL fans" :P

If you aren't happy, go get a beer at half time, but to boo or doing anything disrespectful for the only reason there is a NFL team in Buffalo, that just screams "classy"

This is ridiculous. We have entire threads where we discuss the merits of internet petitions and then the guy you want to complain to is standing right in front of you and we get the "classy" lecture? You don't wanna boo Wilson on merit fine, but at least voice your displeasure about Jauron or the FO or the o-line or SOMETHING. Don't come B word in here and then clam up in person.

Classy is highly overrated. Dick Jauron is classy. Are Yankee fans classy? Are Eagle fans? Are Pats/Red Sox fans? Does anyone really care? This team sucks, has sucked, and will continue to suck and it's HIS fault and I intend to tell him so on Sunday. The question is how? Do we go after Jauron or bigger fish?

Way to be classy Buffalo, Way to add to your current reputation in a season where McKelvin has his house vandilised after a loss, and Whitners house is broken into the next game, way to try and beat out Raiders fans for "classiest NFL fans" :P

If you aren't happy, go get a beer at half time, but to boo or doing anything disrespectful for the only reason there is a NFL team in Buffalo, that just screams "classy"

Actually from what I hear about the Whitner case, he was having a party there BEFORE the game and left, leaving "friends" there to close up and they helped themselves. You really cannot lump all Bills fans in with a few scumbags who took advantage of a friend.

Do you watch any other NFL games??

I can recall almost a dozen games this year where fans have booed their home team for most of the game....and these were teams much better than ours.

Continue to blow the McKelvin situation out of proportion too...I guess a couple of teenage kids now speak for an entire fan base. :lol:

Way to over-react,'ski...

McKelvin's house was not vandalized - two adolescent boys out past their curfew acted stupid and messed up his lawn a little.

And Whitner's house was not broken into - his own 'friends' were inside watching the game at his invitation, and helped themselves to $400K worth of bling.

But I agree somewhat - while I'd like to give RW an earful, I'm not comfortable disrupting his HOF ring-presentation.

(Then again, if we're down 21-0 against the win-less Browns at the half, all bets are off! :lol: )

Way to be classy Buffalo, Way to add to your current reputation in a season where McKelvin has his house vandilised after a loss, and Whitners house is broken into the next game, way to try and beat out Raiders fans for "classiest NFL fans" :rolleyes:

great, as if Buffalo didn't have enough penis envy problems, now it must compare itself with Philly fans?

that'll score points.

jw

This.

Do you really think RW doesn't realize the overwhelming majority of fans want Dick gone?? I know he's old, but if he doesn't realize it already, screaming it at him won't get it done, either. It's a waste of time, and no matter what circumstances surrounded Mckelvin and Whitner's cases (not to mention "other" media-grabbing Buffalo stories) it still grabbed negative media for the Bills and it's fans. Adding to that would be pointless and embarassing. let him have his moment, he earned it and deserves it...

i can't believe how many people actually believe firing jauron will solve our problems. wilson has proven time and again that he'll just hire another incompetent. he deserves to booed for all the the cheapskate terrible front office and coaching hires and subjecting us to the humiliation of moving home games to toronto. i think he's completely lost it if he shows his face on the field sunday, and i can't believe i will be lucky enough to be there when it happens.

Best solution is just not go to the game.

Hey this is one game we can win! I would party it up like its 1999. Imagine your team is actually really good for one Sunday, like at the Tampa game. Until ownership/management and therefore, probably, location changes, a bottom 15 team is what we will have. So lets focus on the games against bottom 15 teams, especially at home, and enjoy some football on those days... once the O-line was fired and then 4-5 starters went out with injuries the team was officially in rebuilding mode and the season was over... to poop on the coach is stupid, because that level of coach is all this franchise in its current state will get, so no effect there, all you do is heap more embarrasment on an already embarrasing franchise and city.

...But I agree somewhat - while I'd like to give RW an earful, I'm not comfortable disrupting his HOF ring-presentation.

(Then again, if we're down 21-0 against the win-less Browns at the half, all bets are off! :P )

This! 1-4 before Columbus Day, losing to 2 previous no win teams, is a place where 'Class' doesn't exist!

I stand by my prediction: if they are 2-6 at the break, April replaces DJ at the start of the 2 week bye week break. Other than that, I doubt RW will fire him until year end. Think about it. RW got T.O. and therefore has already sold out the entire season, he's made all the money there is to be made this year. The hay is in the barn. He can bring in a new coach next year, get the fans all fired up again, sell out all the tickets again, the cycle continues... I wish I was ralph wilson... great business guy. Move another game to toronto for another big check. Brilliant. any you guys will all show up.

Best solution is just not go to the game.

Bingo. I have tickets but I'm not going. I'll watch it on tv and if it gets out of hand, I'll turn it off. If you didn't see the Browns/Bengals game last week, the Browns looked pretty good with Derek Anderson. The O line gave him pretty good protection and they have a pretty good RB (his name escapes me). Their D got pretty good pressure on Carson Palmer and they look pretty good for an 0 - 4 team. They blocked a FG attempt and an extra point attempt and Josh Cribbs looked good returning kicks. It would not surprise me if they beat the Bills.

This is why I no longer have season tickets and refuse to purchase tickets, the owner wants to hire low cost coaches and put an inferior product on the field, then I choose to not support the team, you can call me a bandwagon fan, I don't care.

If the Bills are playing badly on TV I just watch a different game. I truly feel sorry for the suckers who bought into the no huddle and TO hype and purchased season tickets. I even tried to warn my son about season tickets this year,to no avail.

It took Jauron 4 years to realize it all starts with the offensive line, if he had started rebuilding it through the draft when he first was hired, the Bills would have been playoff bound last season. Instead he keeps trying to find another Ronnie Lott every year.