B. Edwards traded from cleveland to the Jets

IHFO

I agree Cincy. He has been a dissapoitment the past 2 years. I guess the Jets are banking that a change of scenery will get him back to 2007 season levels.

He is worthwhile as a decoy. But he can't control his temper, and that colors his effectiveness.

In last Sunday's CIN-CLE game, CIN flattened RB Harrison hard to the turf - legal play. There was the expected dust-up, but Edwards flew in from nowhere with fists firing on a B'gals DT just standing around - Peko, I think. Peko fired back, and the refs called cancelling unsportsmanlike penalties.

The announcers thought that Edwards might get tossed out of the game.

He's a cheap punk. As well as one with a history of drops.

My guess is that the rest of the CLE players are happy to see him go. I don't know - they might have thought same about Winslow, Jr.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He is worthwhile as a decoy. But he can't control his temper, and that colors his effectiveness.

In last Sunday's CIN-CLE game, CIN flattened RB Harrison hard to the turf - legal play. There was the expected dust-up, but Edwards flew in from nowhere with fists firing on a B'gals DT just standing around - Peko, I think. Peko fired back, and the refs called cancelling unsportsmanlike penalties.

The announcers thought that Edwards should have been tossed.

He's a cheap punk. As well as one with a history of drops.

My guess is that the rest of the CLE players are happy to see him go.

Drops or not, he was still racking up the yardage.

Bingo, anybody that has watched Sanchez thru college should know this guy is not that good & has bust written all over. This guy could not even beat out John David Booty for the starting job & then heading into his junior year he was in a very tight battle with the spring practice with 2 other qbs. I will go right out say this guy is going to have a worse career then Matt Leinart & by no means do I think Leinart is going to have a good career. Watched alot of the Jets/saints game sunday. Sanchez singlehandily lost that game for the jets & anybody that says different is lying. Your going to see more games like that this year. Would not be surprised at all if the Jets lose to Miami this week.

Really? How does that matter now? Where was Brady on Michigan's depth chart? Hwo about Brees? The Chargers replaced him as soon as they could.

For who? Until that can be answered, then he shouldn't go anywhere.

Well, maybe we can get more for him than we got for JP Losman. And what good is he doing the team right now by being there? He's had ample time to prove he can be successful, and he's proven just the opposite. So what's the right answer ... to let him ride out his contract and have us suck the whole time? Yeah, that's worked well before.

I don't think Cleveland is that much weaker. Stuckey is a good young WR. He has been coming along nicely. Anderson played well last week. Cleveland actually scored a couple offensive TD's. I think the Bills are screwed on Sunday.

Its True

http://twitter.com/ADAM_SCHEFTER

I'm sure the NYC media will be just as forgiving as the Cleveland media was over Braylon's dropsies.

Still though, if he can control that issue...he is a monster. Not that we could compete with the Jets anyways, but this does make them harder to beat.

he also states that junior seau will join the patriots next week.

barring who those draft pick are/become i think its safe to say this was a steal for the jets

I was going to agree with you until I saw his stats from last year. 873 yards and 3 TD's.

also ignores the fact we do spend money

When are the "we never spend money guys" really look at the teams history, Owens, Evans, McGee...

He has the talent to make them much better but he has lacked consistency. It is sad to see the Jets and NE* work to get better every year while the Bills languish in their own cesspool of crap. I hate to say it but we may go 0-6 again in the division.

Marcus Stroud, TO.

Good thing you know the Bills havent made any inquires about these players :lol:

Plus id be willing to bet that Bill Polien and Scott Piloi two of the better talent evaluators in the NFL are also aware these guys are talented and dont want to trade them.....

But your right Im sure Brandon is willing to sit on his thumb after an offseason drafting 3 lineman in the first two rounds and bringing in different linebackers and recievers who choose not to sign with us and then landed TO. :nana:

What he said. :lol:

I agree Cincy. He has been a dissapoitment the past 2 years. I guess the Jets are banking that a change of scenery will get him back to 2007 season levels.

That change of scenery being the largest market in the NFL with the most opportunity to find trouble. Yikes, smart move on that front NYJ. <_<

Now if we could only trade OUR Edwards. That's the headline I'm waiting for.

I can't blame Edwards at all this year. Look at the offensive line. When they were at starting player strength:

After the NE* game he had 2 TD's , 0 int.'s, 60% of completed passes, 212 yard and sacked four times and had a 114.1 QB rating.

The TB game he had 2 TD's, 1 Int., 67% completed passes, 230 yards and sacked 4 times for a 97.5 QB rating.

The NO game he had 0 TD's, 1 int., 57.1% of completed passes, 156 yards and sacked 4 times for a QB rating of 56.4

The Miami game he had 1TD, 3 Int's., 6 sacks. 53.8% completed passes, 192 yards sacked 6 times for a QB rating of 51.0

Looking at those stats and the timing of OL injuries says A LOT IMO.

I don't think Cleveland is that much weaker. Stuckey is a good young WR. He has been coming along nicely. Anderson played well last week. Cleveland actually scored a couple offensive TD's. I think the Bills are screwed on Sunday.

I have Stuckey on my FF team. I hope this helps his stats. :lol: