Offensive Line...

PDaDdy

SOOOO....Honestly....Who is still happy we got rid of that fat over paid underachieving over rated line now? Our guys are young and there might be a few guys worth keeping. Not sure we have anyone that would start for anyone else but worth keeping.

We have Green Bay to thank for preventing us from having The #1 worst line in pass protection. We are #2 with 16 sacks in 4 games and Green Bay has 20. Of course they have played some healthy real defenses so far. I'm sure Trent agrees with many it was a good idea to not pay Probowl Peters.

As a side note and another jab at Trent Edward apologists, Aaron Rodgers is playing GREAT with an even worse line!!! What is Trent's excuse again?

SOOOO....Honestly....Who is still happy we got rid of that fat over paid underachieving over rated line now? Our guys are young and there might be a few guys worth keeping. Not sure we have anyone that would start for anyone else but worth keeping.

We have Green Bay to thank for preventing us from having The #1 worst line in pass protection. We are #2 with 16 sacks in 4 games and Green Bay has 20. Of course they have played some healthy real defenses so far. I'm sure Trent agrees with many it was a good idea to not pay Probowl Peters.

As a side note and another jab at Trent Edward apologists, Aaron Rodgers is playing GREAT with an even worse line!!! What is Trent's excuse again?

I have no problem dumping Dockery. He was a big waste of money. Walker should not have been cut. He was a solid RT.

Trent doesn't have the coaching the Rodgers gets.

You can't coach talent . You can't coach arm strength. You can't coach balls and you can't coach the "IT" factor. Stop blaming coaching for Trent's failings!!!!

Why we didnt add a Tackle in the draft is beyond me. Why Merideth didnt get a shot once it was shown Chambers is that bad is beyond me. Why the Bills cut Walker, a very sloid RT, is beyond me.

I agree to an extent. Drafting a tackle imo would have been an admission by the front office that we should have kept Peters. They were determined not to pay him his due!!!

Well, he is playing better than edwards. But he is also struggling.

Well, he is playing better than edwards. But he is also struggling.

If 77 - 127, 60.6%, 1098yds, 6 tds, 1 int, with a passer rating of 101.1 is struggling WITH an even worse line....I WILL TAKE THAT ANY DAY OF THE WEEK AND TWICE ON SUNDAY!!!!!

Amen :cry:

I suppose everyone just thinks that all offensive schemes are exactly the same and simply don't understand why their QB isn't making plays. The packers run a west coast offense, and they have a much better receiving corps,particularly the tight ends.

As bad as Green Bays O line is, the Bills is worse.The Bills have two OT's starting that wouldn't even make most other teams rosters. Don't forget the Bills signed a player from the Packers practice squad.

Let's face it, the 09 Bills are not a good football team and will continue to fail until this current coaching staff changes.

Amen :unsure:

I suppose everyone just thinks that all offensive schemes are exactly the same and simply don't understand why their QB isn't making plays. The packers run a west coast offense, and they have a much better receiving corps,particularly the tight ends.

Strongly disagree. You can say they are marginally better but I would be ecstatic to take Owens and Evans into battle any day. I don't know that GBs TEs are setting the world on fire either.

As bad as Green Bays O line is, the Bills is worse.The Bills have two OT's starting that wouldn't even make most other teams rosters. Don't forget the Bills signed a player from the Packers practice squad.

Ah, I get it. You're one of those stats don't matter guys. I have NO idea how you can say GB, giving up 20 sacks, is better than Buffalo giving up 16. Sorry that's just ridiculous!!!!

Another question I have. Can anyone tell me how Edwards is not getting the proper coaching? I hear lots of people complain about it and use it as an excuse for Trent's poor performances but nobody has ever given any specifics about the "bad" coaching.

Amen :thumbdown:

Let's face it, the 09 Bills are not a good football team and will continue to fail until this current coaching staff changes.

Let the idiots have their fun, nothing more pathetic than hedging your bets when the Bills lose by railing on TE. Oh and a terrible O line and bad coaching doesn't make a bit of difference. :unsure:

You can't coach talent . You can't coach arm strength. You can't coach balls and you can't coach the "IT" factor. Stop blaming coaching for Trent's failings!!!!

Not everything is to be placed on the QB.

I also wish we wouldn't have let Dockery go. His side of the line for the Skins is playing well.

I have no problem dumping Dockery. He was a big waste of money. Walker should not have been cut. He was a solid RT.

thats why with all the injuries to tackles he is still out of a job.

ruben brown on his show said he was terrible when they signed him and that oaklands line was terrible when he was a free agent and they made no effort to sign him.

whats that tell you. it tells me you dont know what you are talking about!

Oh, please stop this Aaron Rodgers is the savior of the universe speak.

2 seasons ago he was being considered for the biggest first round draft bust since Mike Williams, David Carr, Rick Mirer, etc. When Green Bay sent Brett Favre packing, there were HUGE questions of Rodgers BASED UPON HIS PREVIOUS EXPLOITS IN THE NFL, and they looked foolish.

Before last year, no body was on the Rodgers bandwagon.

Apparently, you just got on with the rest of 'em.

Rodgers displays confidence in the pocket, and laser sharp precise passing. He moves well (confidence), and makes quick decisions.

Edwards was making quick, accurate decisions (atleast it seemed that way after having come from the colossal holders of the ball- Bledsoe and Losman), and then came the AZ game last year.

Ever since that concussion, he has not been the same player.

I'm not even remotely suggesting that he is still suffering symptoms. Rather, I believe that the game destroyed his confidence as a player.

2 seasons ago he was being considered for the biggest first round draft bust since Mike Williams, David Carr, Rick Mirer, etc. When Green Bay sent Brett Favre packing, there were HUGE questions of Rodgers BASED UPON HIS PREVIOUS EXPLOITS IN THE NFL, and they looked foolish.

thats funny you catagorize rodgers with those guys, considering rodgers wasnt even a top 20 pick.