For The 1,000,000,000,000th Time

:lol:

Nothing will change for the Buffalo Bills until Ralph Wilson is no longer the team owner. No winning record, no decent coaches, no post-season, no playoffs, etc.

Period!

:lol:

When Ralph dies and the team moves, I guess that definitely qualifies as change.

When Ralph dies and the team moves, I guess that definitely qualifies as change.

the team is NOT moving!!! Jesus christ folks! WHERE are they moving to? NO WHERE! There are so many damn things that have to go into moving a team (Ownership aproval for starters) that it isn't funny. This isn't the days when Modell could just pull up the trucks at night and move out.

And the OP is RIGHT! Until that old fart isn't owner any longer, nothing will change.

the team is NOT moving!!! Jesus christ folks! WHERE are they moving to? NO WHERE! There are so many damn things that have to go into moving a team (Ownership aproval for starters) that it isn't funny. This isn't the days when Modell could just pull up the trucks at night and move out.

And the OP is RIGHT! Until that old fart isn't owner any longer, nothing will change.

There is only one thing involved in moving a NFL franchise. $

This isn't the days when Modell could just pull up the trucks at night and move out.

That was BOB IRSAY who moved the team with trucks in the middle of the night- Modell got league permission.

a much bigger change needs to be made than HC.

i dont think it has to be Ralph's passing either.

I believe he still has it in him to hire a football guy to be president/vp/gm.

I think so too. The trouble is we might have to go 4-12 with loud booing in the stands for the last half of the season for RW to make it happen. Personally, I could never root for the Bills to lose even a single game. But in any case we have a lot of losing teams on our schedule and we are more likely to sneak back to 7-9, especially as our injured players return and the rookies get experience. At 7-9 RW retains DJ with the excuse that the injuries and young players made it tough to win and NEXT year will be different with DJ at the helm.

:cry::w00t::wallbash:

Brutal, brutal thing to be a Bills fan for 36 years. And it is getting worse by the game.

You're right. The team is not moving, YET!

The NFL owners cant wait for the Bills to be sold and moved. Way more money for them. NFL ownership opposition is the last thing to worry about. The NFL wants Buffalo out. This team could easily end up in San Antonio, TO, or SoCal.

No one in their right mind will keep the Bills here. There is no corporate base on which to build. In other words, what they make now is what they'll make twenty years from now, minus small ticket price increases and TV money. No new revenue stream, and no new stadium. Dont forget, if they keep losing, the fans in WNY will eventually figure out that they have better things to do with their money and then they'll lose their ticket money too. This team is on borrowed time in WNY. These last few season are Ralph's parting gifts to WNY.

The stadium lease is up in 2012 and the Bills refuse to negotiate an extension. Sure, it could be a bargaining ploy. I think the team is gone after 2012 whether RW is alive or not. We'll see.

Could you repeat that one more time for me? Thanks.

:cry:

Nothing will change for the Buffalo Bills until Ralph Wilson is no longer the team owner. No winning record, no decent coaches, no post-season, no playoffs, etc.

Period!

:w00t:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The city of industry in CALI are working on building a football stadium. the question is who is going to fill it. Forbes already said buffalo was the 3rd most likely team to make a move and that was out of all sports, they are the 1st most likely in the nfl. i would say its between buffalo and jacksonville that will be the next california team

Period!

Nothing? I think that is over-stating the old goat's impact on the team. Was he not the team owner during 4 straight Superbowls.. and some strong seasons before and after that period? I suggest it isn't Ralph.

It's mediocre coach after mediocre coach... and stiff QB after stiff QB. While Ralph can be held accountable for hiring stiffs, you have to admit that luck is part of the hiring process. When I hire people at work, I know luck is huge. People who interview like rock stars end up being douche bags, and mediocre interviews have led to rock star hires.

Look at all wunder-coaches TBD posters have wanted over the years that have flamed out of the NFL and are eking it out in college or retirement. Luck is part of the hiring process.

Bad QB's are pretty common in the NFL.. sadly, crummy old Trent stinks, but many teams have worse. Luck is part of hiring a QB. Ryan Leif as an example of bad luck..? Really... Belichek was fricken lucky with Brady.

Yes, Ralph's decisions have contributed to the Bills problems. But, honestly, bad luck is probably bigger than Ralph.

Nothing? I think that is over-stating the old goat's impact on the team. Was he not the team owner during 4 straight Superbowls.. and some strong seasons before and after that period? I suggest it isn't Ralph.

It's mediocre coach after mediocre coach... and stiff QB after stiff QB. While Ralph can be held accountable for hiring stiffs, you have to admit that luck is part of the hiring process. When I hire people at work, I know luck is huge. People who interview like rock stars end up being douche bags, and mediocre interviews have led to rock star hires.

Look at all wunder-coaches TBD posters have wanted over the years that have flamed out of the NFL and are eking it out in college or retirement. Luck is part of the hiring process.

Bad QB's are pretty common in the NFL.. sadly, crummy old Trent stinks, but many teams have worse. Luck is part of hiring a QB. Ryan Leif as an example of bad luck..? Really... Belichek was fricken lucky with Brady.

Yes, Ralph's decisions have contributed to the Bills problems. But, honestly, bad luck is probably bigger than Ralph.

It can be tough to make a good decision on a hew hire. That is why you do everything possible to make sure people like Polian, Butler, and Smith want to stay and do stay, and before that Chuck Knox. Wilson has hired some of the worst HCs in the modern history of the NFL and one of the worst GMs (Donahoe) so he should have learned to keep the good people he had at all costs. He has never fully valued good people on those rare occasions when they fell into his lap.

Why don't you anti Wilson zeolots realize Ralph is incoherent and has'nt made a solo decision regarding the Bills in the last 10 years. His brain is being controlled by non football people. HE GAVE US A HELLUVA RUN WHEN YOU WHINERS WERE IN DIAPERS. :cry:

RW's best decision was promoting Bill Pollien to GM. Ralph had no idea that Pollien would turn out to be one of the best GM's in football. I other words, Ralph got lucky. It was Pollien who convinced RW to start spending money on players (no cap) and with that Pollien built a super bowl team.

Period!

Billions and Billions of brain destroyed.

Only thing factual you said was the last - Period. Midol might help.

Why don't you anti Wilson zeolots realize Ralph is incoherent and has'nt made a solo decision regarding the Bills in the last 10 years. His brain is being controlled by non football people. HE GAVE US A HELLUVA RUN WHEN YOU WHINERS WERE IN DIAPERS. :wallbash:

Were?