'Riskiest' foods

Beerball

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you enjoy it? I'm always looking to try new stuff. Took me til late in life (.... well, 27) to try sushi. Now I love it, and eat sushimi and all. Just wondering if tartar is good enough to risk... well, ya know... death. :cry:

Tartar rules!! man it's almost lunch time here you all make me hungry!! Wish i could be in the Brasserie George in Lyon home of the ultimate tartar!

It's not the joint it's the fingernails of the person making the food.

True, sad but true. However, the cleanliness of the joint is likely to be somewhat reflective of the cleanliness of the staff. I will (and have enjoyed many a meal) in some pretty rough looking places as long as the restroom is clean. The thought process is simply that if they keep that area clean they are likely to keep the kitchen clean.

To your point, that matters little if the chef is picking his poop chute in the stall and fails to wash his hands after :nana: .

Tartar rules!! man it's almost lunch time here you all make me hungry!! Wish i could be in the Brasserie George in Lyon home of the ultimate tartar!

Is that the place that does the deep fried haddock for you to dip into?

sorry, somebody had to do it

Thinking about bras and brewery's together does have some charm.

Skipped all my French classes. Took German. Felt they had a more "dynamic" outlook.

At the CIA they we had a culinary French class. Little did they know what we needed was a culinary Spanish class. :beer:

What's the fear with the hamburger? Over handled?

The tuna steak issue on this point makes me mental. Look, if you're serving me a good tuna steak, you should be OK with searing it and serving it the way tuna should be served. I'm willing to take the risk on my side.

Cooking a tuna until it's all cooked through is a !@#$ing crime punishable by death.

The tuna steak issue on this point makes me mental. Look, if you're serving me a good tuna steak, you should be OK with searing it and serving it the way tuna should be served. I'm willing to take the risk on my side.

Cooking a tuna until it's all cooked through is a !@#$ing crime punishable by death.

Here's your reply next time. "If I wanted tuna from a can, I would have stayed home."