Aaron Rodgers vs Trent Edwards

2 years ago I don't think anybody would be saying Aaron Rodgers was better than anyone. In fact, prior to 2008 he was looking like an infamous bust of a first round draft pick. He compared more favorably to a David Carr or Rick Mirer than the leader he showed last year and is showing this one. His passes are crisp, on target, and he is decisive!

Maybe thats because he had yet to play at all...I mean who was calling a QB a bust that was stuck behind the legend Brett Favre? I dont know anyone who said that...to be a bust, you need to play and fail, not get stuck behind one of the all time greats at the most difficult position to learn and play in the NFL...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodgers is better right now than Edwards. But its mostly confidence, not pure talent. He knows his system and team works and the Bills QB doesn't have that.

Are you high? Rodgers ARM is way better than Trents, he sees the field light years better than Trent, he moves around the pocket and feels the pressure light years better than Trent, and he can make way more throws than Trent. Thats a guy with a lot more talent then Trent...plus he has the confidence because he has the tools to go with it...Not to mention, he has less playing time than Trent.

While watching the game last night it became obvious to me that if we had Aaron on our team, we'd be 3-1 or maybe even 4-0. For those who think a QB doesn't make that much difference, last night's game should change your mind. If Trent had started last night's game for GB, they would have lost 56-7. Only TD on the fumble returned for TD by Matthews.

If GB had Fred Jackson in their backfield, they would have won.

I didn't know Freddy could play defense!

You're right, he would have shut Farve down with at LEAST two picks and one of them returned for 6.

GO BILLS!!!