MNF - Pack/Vikes - Depressing

It is truly depressing watching this game.

* Pat Williams/Antoine Winfield making decisive plays.

* A young QB with receivers going over the middle and plucking deflections from the ground.

* Coaches that go for it on 4th and whatever because they have confidence in their 26 and 40 yr old QBs.

* Owners/GMs who don't seem to be afraid to pay/trade for good players and let others develop (see McKinnie)

I'm sure there are others I'm missing. :devil:

It is truly depressing watching this game.

* Pat Williams/Antoine Winfield making decisive plays.

* A young QB with receivers going over the middle and plucking deflections from the ground.

* Coaches that go for it on 4th and whatever because they have confidence in their 26 and 40 yr old QBs.

* Owners/GMs who don't seem to be afraid to pay/trade for good players and let others develop (see McKinnie)

I'm sure there are others I'm missing. :devil:

I think you missed:

* I'm in Saudi Arabia.

Actually I'm really enjoying this one.

These are two good teams that are really bringing it.

And the most decisive play Winfield has made so far is letting another guy get over top of him. Very good tough player but his Achilles heel has always been a propensity to let people get behind him because he doesn't want to turn his hips and lose an opportunity to come up and attack.

I'd take Spikes off that list, I think the Bills ditched him at the right time...

I'll agree to an extent cause of his injury at the time, but he's bounced back well. I'd take him over Ellison or Mitchell. **** at this point I'd take him over Paul Pozinjuryzy. To think just a few short years ago the amount of defensive talent we had, to what we currently have it's rather depressing.

Looking at the passes to the deep middle of the field, it doesnt even look like the bills play the same sport as these guys!! Its so sad and kind of eye opening, seeing just how far off we are.

'Spoken' for truth! The refs would have to enact the mercy rule, if the '09 Bills were playing.

Not for the Bills, for the national audience.

Actually I'm really enjoying this one.

These are two good teams that are really bringing it.

And the most decisive play Winfield has made so far is letting another guy get over top of him. Very good tough player but his Achilles heel has always been a propensity to let people get behind him because he doesn't want to turn his hips and lose an opportunity to come up and attack.

He did have an INT which was thrown outside to him, but you're right---he got torched badly on that TD.