I'll get eviscerated for this.

But what this team needs to TRULY move forward is back to back 2-12 to 3-13 seasons. Watching the Packers and Vikings, it is brutally apparent the Bills are just not physically competitive. The only way they'll ever improve is to draft top 5 for a couple seasons, and USE THOSE PICKS WISELY.

I know it's a lot to ask, but a Bills fan can dream, can't he?

But what this team needs to TRULY move forward is back to back 2-12 to 3-13 seasons. Watching the Packers and Vikings, it is brutally apparent the Bills are just not physically competitive. The only way they'll ever improve is to draft top 5 for a couple seasons, and USE THOSE PICKS WISELY.

Be careful what you ask for. We are well on our way to one of those seasons this year.

You get the same number of picks - physical play is as much about attitude as it is anything. Look how the Jests have stepped up their "physicality" this season. If the Bills put focus on the lines and drafted better in that area they need not have crappy seasons.

Last time I checked the schedule was 16 games :devil: Either way, we'd probably trade back to get some guy with a high motor and take a QB in the 3rd :devil: I kinda hope we do have a lousy season so we can get a top tier OT or actually trade back a couple of spots, pick up and extra 2nd, and get a QB early then trade back into the 1st to get a solid guy to play RT like Sam Young. Still too early to dream though, but a bad season wouldn't be the end of the world.

You could use a top 5 pick and trade down...unless the player in the top 5 is worth drafting and peeing away buku bucks on a signing bonus.

Hard to trade out of top 5...to be honest with you we can use an organization changer, be it a stud qb or lt, and having just 1 playmaker on defense would be a good idea to

Last time I checked the schedule was 16 games :censored: Either way, we'd probably trade back to get some guy with a high motor and take a QB in the 3rd :devil: I kinda hope we do have a lousy season so we can get a top tier OT or actually trade back a couple of spots, pick up and extra 2nd, and get a QB early then trade back into the 1st to get a solid guy to play RT like Sam Young. Still too early to dream though, but a bad season wouldn't be the end of the world.

You have WAAAY more faith in Brandon then I do, unless this is assuming our marketing gm gets shown the door, then im all for that :devil: