Who's Watching Next Week

I'm gonna watch the first couple of minutes but if they play as bad as they did today I won't give the game a second thought.

Call it Rubbernecker syndrome. I'm watching just to see how far they can fall.

Right now, this offense couldn't move the ball on an NCAA Divison 2 defense, and I mean that with ALL sincerity. I didn't think it was possible to be this offensively inept in the NFL. We'd lose 8 out of 10 to the Lions right now.

Told the wife today that I will probably never watch the bills again, as they will never reach the playoffs again.

Lol. i told mine the same thing and told her NO MORE Bills gear for the kids. I don't want them wearing that crap around since we live out of town and get mocked for being Bills fans. I just want to go underground with my fandom.

I'm gonna watch the first couple of minutes but if they play as bad as they did today I won't give the game a second thought.

I plan on watching it. It might be painful to watch at times but never give up on the beloved Buffalo Bills.

Honestly - do you enjoy it?

I love the game of football, and I love the Bills.

I love when they win and am depressed when they lose. This decade has given me a lot of depression, as you well know.

Honestly I always think the Bills can turn it around. Which is how I felt after the Patriots game. Despite the loss I thought they were finally on the right track. After today's game, I do'nt know what to think. I watched the entire game from start-to-finish today, and it was painful.

I consider myself to be a devoted and loyal fan, as are most fans on this board. Yes it sucks when they lose, but I still pull for them, even after ugly games like this one.

i can't believe i bought tickets. my wife's first bills game, i wonder what she's going to say when i insist we wear paper bags on our heads.

I love the game of football, and I love the Bills.

I love when they win and am depressed when they lose. This decade has given me a lot of depression, as you well know.

Honestly I always think the Bills can turn it around. Which is how I felt after the Patriots game. Despite the loss I thought they were finally on the right track. After today's game, I do'nt know what to think. I watched the entire game from start-to-finish today, and it was painful.

I consider myself to be a devoted and loyal fan, as are most fans on this board. Yes it sucks when they lose, but I still pull for them, even after ugly games like this one.

:w00t: Same here. I will watch & hope for the best. Worst case senerio is Trent & the Bills stink it up again in which case both he & Dick are one step closer to the door. Trent may not watch Football but no doubt, the NEXT Bills Coach does.