Enough is enough

Mark Vader

This was a disgusting defeat. The entire team looked horrid in a game that was a must-win situation.

I came into this season very optimistic. Believe it or not, there is talent on this team, but it's all going to waste. I have been very patient with this team for a long time now, but today was it for me.

Ralph Wilson ]must fire Dick Jauron. We've waited and waited and waited. Now it's time to move on from this mess. I know it's easy to just say "Fire this coah" or "Cut this player", but we must see action taken now. I'm through with waiting to see anything change with this team under this regime.

This team can be so much better than their record indicates. There is no killer instinct in this team, Dick Jauron has taken it away from them. We need real passion and leadership and someone who is just plain better.

I doubt anything huge will happen this week. Still at the very least I think Wilson should fire Jauron and name Bobby April as the interim head coach. It would be a step in the right direction.

Bobby April? Sure, a step in the right direction, and then a 10-yard penalty for illegal block in the back.

Hey if we can get a proven head coach this week I'm all for it. If not, why prolong the inevitable? Getting rid of Jauron is what's most important now to me.

This was a disgusting defeat. The entire team looked horrid in a game that was a must-win situation.

I came into this season very optimistic. Believe it or not, there is talent on this team, but it's all going to waste. I have been very patient with this team for a long time now, but today was it for me.

Ralph Wilson ]must fire Dick Jauron. We've waited and waited and waited. Now it's time to move on from this mess. I know it's easy to just say "Fire this coah" or "Cut this player", but we must see action taken now. I'm through with waiting to see anything change with this team under this regime.

This team can be so much better than their record indicates. There is no killer instinct in this team, Dick Jauron has taken it away from them. We need real passion and leadership and someone who is just plain better.

I doubt anything huge will happen this week. Still at the very least I think Wilson should fire Jauron and name Bobby April as the interim head coach. It would be a step in the right direction.

I agree "DICK MUST GO" We could put a cardboard photo cutout of him on the sideline and have just as much emotion

I've been saying it since the debacle against the Jets last year ... Dick Jauron is NOT an NFL head coach. He makes horrible game management decisions, he has no killer instinct and it costs the team games. When Ralph brought him back rather than fire him in the off season I knew this team would be doomed in '09. And I'm not tooting my own horn here because I know I wasn't the only one that felt that way.

Then TO was brought in and the Bills had a great draft (I do believe they had a great draft this year) and everyone forgot the team's biggest problem (even me ... for a few minutes against New England). Truth is, the front office did it's job by signing TO. They got the fans to forget that we were being royally fu*ked over by NOT getting rid of Jauron and were given a nice shiny new toy to distract us.

That distraction only lasted two weeks it seems.

I have seen posters on here who I respect support DJ till the bitter end here. Saying it's everyone's fault BUT his. Well that time has come to an end. Yes this team is banged up (injuries are tough to over come for ANY team but impossible for poorly coached ones). Yes this team has talent deficiencies (Ellison is the WORST starting LB in the league bar none, we have two backup tackles as our starters on the O-Line). But the biggest problem is the man patrolling the sidelines.

Dick is a great guy. A classy guy who has never done anything to embarrass this organization or it's fans. He's a guy I'd want as a friend or neighbor ... but NOT as my team's football coach.

Firing Dick Jauron mid season won't change anything. It really won't. It's something that should have happened in the off season. Bobby April is NOT the answer (long term), if he was, he would have been snapped up as a HC long ago by another club. This team could have fired DJ in the off season, admitted what a failure his tenure had become and begun the rebuilding process with a new coaching staff THIS year and put the team in position to really compete in '10.

But now, because of this delay, the Bills will be forced to clean house (either in season or in the off season) and next season will be a "learning/rebuilding/transition" year ... meaning the front office will once again "allow" the team to suck and pass it off as a transitional period ... just like the last DECADE. This will be even worse if once again they go with an unproven head coach.

It's a sad, sad time to be a Bills fan right now because the light at the end of the tunnel has been pushed back out of eye sight.

I've been saying it since the debacle against the Jets last year ... Dick Jauron is NOT an NFL head coach. He makes horrible game management decisions, he has no killer instinct and it costs the team games. When Ralph brought him back rather than fire him in the off season I knew this team would be doomed in '09. And I'm not tooting my own horn here because I know I wasn't the only one that felt that way.

Then TO was brought in and the Bills had a great draft (I do believe they had a great draft this year) and everyone forgot the team's biggest problem (even me ... for a few minutes against New England). Truth is, the front office did it's job by signing TO. They got the fans to forget that we were being royally fu*ked over by NOT getting rid of Jauron and were given a nice shiny new toy to distract us.

I have seen posters on here who I respect support DJ till the bitter end here. Saying it's everyone's fault BUT his. Well that time has come to an end. Yes this team is banged up (injuries are tough to over come for ANY team but impossible for poorly coached ones). Yes this team has talent deficiencies (Ellison is the WORST starting LB in the league bar none, we have two backup tackles as our starters on the O-Line). But the biggest problem is the man patrolling the sidelines.

Dick is a great guy. A classy guy who has never done anything to embarrass this organization or it's fans. He's a guy I'd want as a friend or neighbor ... but NOT as my team's football coach.

Horse hockey. You must have missed the entire Jauron regime. Today is only one example of numerous embarrassing performances.

Firing Dick Jauron mid season won't change anything. It really won't. It's something that should have happened in the off season. Bobby April is NOT the answer (long term), if he was, he would have been snapped up as a HC long ago by another club. This team could have fired DJ in the off season, admitted what a failure his tenure had become and begun the rebuilding process with a new coaching staff THIS year and put the team in position to really compete in '10.

But now, because of this delay, the Bills will be forced to clean house (either in season or in the off season) and next season will be a "learning/rebuilding/transition" year ... meaning the front office will once again "allow" the team to suck and pass it off as a transitional period ... just like the last DECADE. This will be even worse if once again they go with an unproven head coach.

It's a sad, sad time to be a Bills fan right now because the light at the end of the tunnel has been pushed back out of eye sight.

Horse hockey. You must have missed the entire Jauron regime. Today is only one example of numerous embarrassing performances.

I of course meant embarrassing outside of the lines. Not the on-field performance.

But point taken.

What....Ralph fire Coach Moron?? I bet he wont fire Jauron until the end of the season. And the Bills will keep Edwards as the starting QB until at least the end of the season. If this team has shown us anything over the past 50 years is that Wilson is predictable...........that's why the Bills have never won anything and never will. Hello Toronto!

What....Ralph fire Coach Moron?? I bet he wont fire Jauron until the end of the season. And the Bills will keep Edwards as the starting QB until at least the end of the season. If this team has shown us anything over the past 50 years is that Wilson is predictable...........that's why the Bills have never won anything and never will. Hello Toronto!

I don't think this is entirely fair. First of all, Ralph has fired coaches mid season before. And frankly, Edwards is the best QB on the roster and gives the Bills the best chance to win. That's not praising Edwards, it's more of an indictment of Fitz and GH.

Firing Jauron mid season won't solve anything really. This season was lost the moment Dick was retained for '09. Keep him or fire him, the end result (for this year) will be the same. Bobby April is NOT the answer. Long term OR short term.

Bobby April? Are you kidding me? THIS IS WHY WE RUN INTO THIS PROBLEM! BECAUSE vanilla fans think something this asinine is a GREAT IDEA! Russ Brandon hears this he'll sell it to Ralph in a heartbeat.

Everyone gets the ax. Seriously. This club needs an overhaul the size of Mt. Everest. From the head coach and marketing director to the parking lot attendants!

Ralph should have 3 things on his mind: Fire, fire, and fire.

EVERYONE ON THE BOARD HAS!!! YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT THEN ANY OF US

Bobby April? Are you kidding me? THIS IS WHY WE RUN INTO THIS PROBLEM! BECAUSE vanilla fans think something this asinine is a GREAT IDEA! Russ Brandon hears this he'll sell it to Ralph in a heartbeat.

Everyone gets the ax. Seriously. This club needs an overhaul the size of Mt. Everest. From the head coach and marketing director to the parking lot attendants!

Ralph should have 3 things on his mind: Fire, fire, and fire.

First of all I am not a vanilla fan.

Second, I said that Bobby April should be interim coach because I do'nt think anyone else on the staff would be a better fit. Also because I highly doubt the Bills can get a new head coach with experience in here that quickly.

Now let's say Ralph does exactly what you suggest: Fire, fire, and fire. Who do you bring in to replace?

First of all I am not a vanilla fan.

Second, I said that Bobby April should be interim coach because I do'nt think anyone else on the staff would be a better fit. Also because I highly doubt the Bills can get a new head coach with experience in here that quickly.

Now let's say Ralph does exactly what you suggest: Fire, fire, and fire. Who do you bring in to replace?

Somebody who can coach and has the record to prove it. I don't think Bill Cowher or Ralph would meet on any common ground, but I think Ralph and Mike Shanahan could.

Even if not Shanahan, just someone with emotion and isn't afraid to get in your face.

Somebody who can coach and has the record to prove it. I don't think Bill Cowher or Ralph would meet on any common ground, but I think Ralph and Mike Shanahan could.

Even if not Shanahan, just someone with emotion and isn't afraid to get in your face.

I don't think Cowher is going anywhere for a few more years. I think he's enjoying his vacation.

I'd like to get Shanahan, but I think Ralph would have to make him an offer he could'nt refuse.

Personally if there is one coach who I think could be talked into joining a team right now, it's John Gruden. Gruden might be enjoying MNF, but if the opportunity was given to him, I think he would jump at the chance to coach again.

I don't think Cowher is going anywhere for a few more years. I think he's enjoying his vacation.

I'd like to get Shanahan, but I think Ralph would have to make him an offer he could'nt refuse.

Personally if there is one coach who I think could be talked into joining a team right now, it's John Gruden. Gruden might be enjoying MNF, but if the opportunity was given to him, I think he would jump at the chance to coach again.

I'm not sold on Gruden. I think he's more rah rah for ego than anything else. Lots of talent squandered away in Tampa Bay.

:lol:

THE only one who would come in ,and maybe make a differance would be CHUCKY!