Give Cowher or Shanahan the keys to the kindom NOW

Oh dear God, no. Anything but that.

Yup. Cowher to Penn State next year or the year after to replace Paterno. And then another 40 years of Penn State domination as the powers of good (and annoying fans).

It's one of those Internet rumors that got people so excited that the PSU AD has to be considering it. He'd only be the perfect fit.

As if Cowher or Shanahan would want to come here. Wilson will probably rehire Wade next year when Jerry Jones cans him.

Wade was the last good coach the Bills had.

Cowher will never coach the Bills

He's enjoying his time at CBS.

And he wants to spend more time in North Carolina at the mansion he built outside of Raleigh

Will he coach again? Likely. But he has his pick of opportunities

That he would work for Ralph Wilson is also a stretch.

If the Panthers continue to reel, that may be the perfect landing spot for him, not Buffalo.

John Fox and Marty Hurney's contracts are up this offseason, I see Cowher taking over all duties in Carolina

Yup. Cowher to Penn State next year or the year after to replace Paterno. And then another 40 years of Penn State domination as the powers of good (and annoying fans).

It's one of those Internet rumors that got people so excited that the PSU AD has to be considering it. He'd only be the perfect fit.

So would someone, like say, Kirk Ferentz. Or maybe even Mike Leach. (Take that, Senator.)

Leach would be interesting if his offense would translate to this level.

NO!!!! Defense and Run the Ball...It's Buffalo NY! Just look at the Giants and that's exactly how the Bills should be built IMHO...Leach would be just about the last Guy I would consider... :w00t:

Why would Ralph do that? Its not his MO now I think he should go after a Gruden or a Schotenheimer to try and reverse this culture of losing. Gruden or Schotenheimer won't come cheap but they won't cost as much as a Cower or Shanahan. Ralph needs to regenerate interest in this franchise so a big splash head coach might be the way he goes.

As much as I want a big name head coach I doubt its going to happen. Some no name coordinator is going to be the next coach.