That Pizza Hut Wing Street commercial with

Just Jack

• 2 weeks later...
Where was that taped? Any ideas? I'm guessing (and hoping) someplace in Buffalo. Or maybe I hope it wasn't Buffalo since you would think everyone there would start screaming about being tricked.

It was taped at Big Wangs in North Hollywood, CA....a sports bar known for their awesome wings. www.bigwangs.com

So has anyone been brave enough to try the new wings? I don't think I am.

A friend of mine asked me about the commercial -- the advertising must've worked on him, because he wants to eat them. I told him I doubt they're fried and in that case, they suck. Even if they were fried, I'm sure they'll still suck there...

I saw it on television with my own two eyes. These weren't actors either, they were real people filmed on hidden cameras. People in Buffalo were greatly surprised and pleased with the wings and seemed very genuinely satisfied with the wing flavor etc. That was the real thing.

I'm going to get some tonight!

Seriously, it's not that hard to make a decent wing. True, many places still mess it up, but the recipe is not that complicated.

PTR

• 2 weeks later...

Have to say that if I were the owner of an establishment approached by Pizza Hut, Domino's, etc. to film them substituting their food for my recipes within my own walls, it would have to be an exorbitant check, such that I could move to Bermuda for the rest of my life.

Any establishment that would do that to their customers has no pride and no class.