TO will get 3 TDs vs Miami

Chuckknox

The Bottom Line:

Nothing changes with the Buffalo Bills until Ralph Wilson is no longer the owner. No top tier coaches, playoffs, etc.

Period.

Bottom Line:

Your post add nothing to do with the thread and is completely worthless to the discussion.

Period.

And it would be great to have a breakout game by TO and pull fans off suicide watch for a week. i figure both the Pats and Jets lose so we could be a game out, staring at the Browns.

unfortunately I see Trent facing A LOT of pressure this week. This is going to be the game plan against us until we start burning people. Stack the line to stop the run a bring pressure, and you beat us. Stay back and let Trent dink and dunk, and he picks you apart.

Wasn't having all of these weapons supposed to stop teams from blitzing us? If only Trent could develop into a quarteback that we would love for other teams to blitz.

Bottom Line:

Your post add nothing to do with the thread and is completely worthless to the discussion.

Period.

And it would be great to have a breakout game by TO and pull fans off suicide watch for a week. i figure both the Pats and Jets lose so we could be a game out, staring at the Browns.

Bottom line: I hope your not planning a career in journalism because you contribute nothing.

Bottom Line:

Period.

Until Ralph Wilson is no longer the owner of the Buffalo Bills, any subject of discussion with regard to this team being successful on the field is a colossal waste of time and energy.

Like we're both doing right now.

Off the field, Wilson makes a lot of money selling tickets, merchandise, etc. That's all he cares about.

Until Ralph Wilson is no longer the owner of the Buffalo Bills, any subject of discussion with regard to this team being successful on the field is a colossal waste of time and energy.

Like we're both doing right now.

Off the field, Wilson makes a lot of money selling tickets, merchandise, etc. That's all he cares about.

Why are you here then?

Why are you here then?

Hey, I'm a fool. But not a big fool. No more going to games, buying merchandise, and best-of-all - no more emotional roller-coaster Sundays (and Monday Nights) thinking that this team is going to win long term.

Ralph Wilson is very old. He had his time in the sun in the early 90's. He's in the Hall of Fame. All he cares about at this juncture is money.

A new owner will do things better.

Miami will shine this week vs Buffalo. Buffalo takes another step into the bottom of the AFC East after this week. You think it's ugly now, wait till Monday morning.

JMHO

It's funny that people on Miami's board feel the exact opposite. But you're right. Henne > Brees

It's funny that people on Miami's board feel the exact opposite. But you're right. Henne > Brees

I'd be worried if I was you. I'm sure Dicky J is installing the PERFECT game plan to beat Miami to a pulp this week. I have complete faith in this coaching staff and all the rookies starting on our team. Cheers to getting in FG range baby! :thumbsup:

Bottom Line:

Period.

I agree!!!!

The Bottom Line:

Nothing changes with the Buffalo Bills until Ralph Wilson is no longer the owner. No top tier coaches, playoffs, etc.

Period.

Yup. In fact, the Kelly-Thomas-Smith-Bennett years are actually figments of the group imagination. This is a little-known fact. It never actually happened, and the reason that we know this is that so many have said that it is impossible for the Bills to ever do well with Ralph Wilson in control.

I'd be worried if I was you. I'm sure Dicky J is installing the PERFECT game plan to beat Miami to a pulp this week. I have complete faith in this coaching staff and all the rookies starting on our team. Cheers to getting in FG range baby! :D

Sounds reasonable. They certainly had the perfect game plan against the Saints. Unfortunately, they don't have the players yet.

But we have the players to beat Miami. And it's most likely to be a middling-easy win.

unfortunately I see Trent facing A LOT of pressure this week. This is going to be the game plan against us until we start burning people. Stack the line to stop the run a bring pressure, and you beat us. Stay back and let Trent dink and dunk, and he picks you apart.

Wasn't having all of these weapons supposed to stop teams from blitzing us? If only Trent could develop into a quarteback that we would love for other teams to blitz.

Sounds like screens to Freddy, all day long!

Honestly, we should hope for a lot of blitzes. That leaves receivers one on one. Either Evans or TO is going to be line up against a rookie. We should be drooling at that prospect. Just get the ball out.

Edwards' biggest strength and weakness is his thinking. Sometimes it better just to react and not think too much. One on one coverage with the wideouts, throw it up and have them make a play. Don't worry about INTs.