3-4 next year

sign casey hampton nt

sign jason ferguson nt

sign jarvis green de

de's stroud williams

olbs maybin and schobel(i think he could pull it off, hell our des drop in coverage all the time now for some reason)

kiwi and poz mlbs

same secondary... draft some depth at lb and de

Stay with the 4-3 and bring in Seymour. Get him and Stroud back together. And Seymour gets to show Belicheat he has something in the tank twice a year for three more years.

You would have Schobel/Stroud/Seymour/Maybin. Nice rotation with Williams off the bench.

when the hell did they play together :thumbsup:

sign casey hampton nt

sign jason ferguson nt

sign jarvis green de

de's stroud williams

olbs maybin and schobel(i think he could pull it off, hell our des drop in coverage all the time now for some reason)

kiwi and poz mlbs

Great plan.....For the Redskins, since Dan Snyder is the only NFL owner that would pay the money to all three of those defensive free agents in one off-season. Ralph Wilson and his inner circle?....first they would have to "convince" Jauron to fire Fewell, since Fewell obviously would never coach a 3-4 alignment while he was DC. Or, they would have to have the common sense and stones to just finally fire Jauron and his entire staff - but that would entail two things: The Bills would have to lose at least 10 games this season, and I don't think they are bad enough to pull that off, and then Wilson would have to eat that extension he paid Jauron last season, and we all know how much Wilson hates doing that.

sign casey hampton nt

sign jason ferguson nt

sign jarvis green de

de's stroud williams

kiwi and poz mlbs

No way Stroud and Williams are DE's in a 3-4. Have you ever seen that type of defense played?

No way Stroud and Williams are DE's in a 3-4. Have you ever seen that type of defense played?

Actually, Stroud probably could be a good 3-4 end. He's got the quick feet to penetrate gaps and can handle the constant double teams. Now Kyle Williams? I don't see that one.