A winning idea

L.EvansHands

I have an idea. Since TE only likes to throw to tight ends and running backs, why don't we line Owens and Evans up at the tight end spot and have them run tight end routes. Then we can line tight ends out wide and let them catch 3 passes a game. Or we could line Freddy out wide, have Evan's run a screen pass and have TO lined up at tight end.

:thumbsup:

I have an idea. Since TE only likes to throw to tight ends and running backs, why don't we line Owens and Evans up at the tight end spot and have them run tight end routes. Then we can line tight ends out wide and let them catch 3 passes a game. Or we could line Freddy out wide, have Evan's run a screen pass and have TO lined up at tight end.

:lol:

We could also run crisscross routes with the tight ends, using illegal picks.

Guest dog14787

:lol:

WR's 24 receptions, TE's 17 receptions, RB 15 receptions

Look we all know Trent took Fred Jackson first overall in his Fantasy Draft and Derek fine in thbe 4th round. Lee and TO went before Trent could grab them too. This is just simple fantasy stratagy at its finest...I applaud Trent for this forsight

:lol: I concur! It has to be a fantasy strategy!

Guest dog14787
Good point.

It doesn't change the fact though that Lee Evans and T.O. have basically been used as very expensive decoys so far this season. Josh Reed is the top receiver with only 10 receptions.

WR's 24 receptions, TE's 17 receptions, RB 15 receptions

lmao...When neither Lee Evans nor TO have more than 10 catches after 3 games and they are both on your team, then you have big problems...

But, with your rose colored glasses I am sure you still think Trent is better than Jim Kelly as you previously have stated...

It doesn't change the fact though that Lee Evans and T.O. have basically been used as very expensive decoys so far this season. Josh Reed is the top receiver with only 10 receptions.

hahahaha, man you are priceless...you flip flop more than anyone I see on here. You have been arguing in every thread I see you in that AVP is AMAZING and calling a perfect game, Trent has been AMAZING and that I am crazy for saying the WR's absolutely MUST be involved more. Now you are finally acknowledging our WR's have been totally ignored and that its a problem?

Dude, which is it? I mean, you say AVP is the real deal and calls perfect games...you also say Trent is basically the smartest most talented QB in football (including saying he is more accurate and smarter than Jim Kelly)...so who do you blame for lack of WR involvement? Are you saying TO and Evans arent good enough WR's?

Guest dog14787
hahahaha, man you are priceless...you flip flop more than anyone I see on here. You have been arguing in every thread I see you in that AVP is AMAZING and calling a perfect game, Trent has been AMAZING and that I am crazy for saying the WR's absolutely MUST be involved more. Now you are finally acknowledging our WR's have been totally ignored and that its a problem?

Dude, which is it? I mean, you say AVP is the real deal and calls perfect games...you also say Trent is basically the smartest most talented QB in football (including saying he is more accurate and smarter than Jim Kelly)...so who do you blame for lack of WR involvement? Are you saying TO and Evans arent good enough WR's?

How about stop wasting folks time with your idiotic posts. If you can't rationalize things can change from game to game along with folks opinions, that's your own problem not mine.

Look we all know Trent took Fred Jackson first overall in his Fantasy Draft and Derek fine in thbe 4th round. Lee and TO went before Trent could grab them too. This is just simple fantasy stratagy at its finest...I applaud Trent for this forsight

Awesome!

How about stop wasting folks time with your idiotic posts. If you can't rationalize things can change from game to game along with folks opinions, that's your own problem not mine.

One, you always say I am delusional, crazy and stupid every time I have said our lack of WR involvement is going to be a big problem...now you flip flop and say the same thing here after trying to bash this very point I made in another thread this very week...

And two: You didnt answer the question (as usual)...so I will ask again:

Who is the most responsible for the lack of pass attempts to TO and Lee?

A) AVP

B) Trent

C) Lee and TO

Simple question...

Guest dog14787
One, you always say I am delusional, crazy and stupid every time I have said our lack of WR involvement is going to be a big problem...now you flip flop and say the same thing here after trying to bash this very point I made in another thread this very week...

A) AVP

B) Trent

C) Lee and TO

Simple question...

Since you are sticking to the topic, all of the above.

You can also add opposing defenses, dropped balls and crappy O-line play as contributing factors.

A) AVP

B) Trent

C) Lee and TO

Simple question...

D) Dick Jauron

I ahd my chance to draft both TO AND Evans and I said inexperience line and a checkdown happy QB no thanks canno win in fanasy that way... nor in the NFL either evidentally!!!!!

lmao...When neither Lee Evans nor TO have more than 10 catches after 3 games and they are both on your team, then you have big problems...

But, with your rose colored glasses I am sure you still think Trent is better than Jim Kelly as you previously have stated...

Don't forget about at least 5 drops from the receiver position. And personally, I prefer someone with rose color glasses than someone who has an axe to grind.