The Miami game will tell alot about this team

gjv001

How the Bills perform next Sundays against conference foe Miami will tell me what kind of character this team and coaching staff have. Every member of the Bills Organization should know how important it is to Bills fans to beat the Dolphins. It is obvious we don't have the talent to win our conference or even make the playoffs. But neither does Miami. So with their starting QB hurt, the playing field has become a little more even. Strength of chacter will be the deciding factor in this otherwise meaningless game.

going against an 0-3 team will be the last game that shows us what kind of team we have here. You want to know what kind of organization we have here, check out 4th and 1 yesterday. The last two teams I want to face are the dolphins and browns for the next 2 weeks. We won't find out crap until we go to NY in 3 weeks.

going against an 0-3 team will be the last game that shows us what kind of team we have here. You want to know what kind of organization we have here, check out 4th and 1 yesterday. The last two teams I want to face are the dolphins and browns for the next 2 weeks. We won't find out crap until we go to NY in 3 weeks.

Amen.

How the Bills perform next Sundays against conference foe Miami will tell me what kind of character this team and coaching staff have. Every member of the Bills Organization should know how important it is to Bills fans to beat the Dolphins. It is obvious we don't have the talent to win our conference or even make the playoffs. But neither does Miami. So with their starting QB hurt, the playing field has become a little more even. Strength of chacter will be the deciding factor in this otherwise meaningless game.

Many said the same thing after the Pats* game. People here get so up after a win and so down after a loss.

Oh, we'll find out a lot. But as you imply, we have NO chance to PROVE anything until the Jets.

GO BILLS!!!