No more excuses for Edwards

BuffaloPride

MAN I hate to say it but Sanchez looks like the ****. You could tell from game 1 he had "IT". It's only 3 games but this kid plays with balls, confidence, a wide open lets play to win attitude. A friend of mine is a Jets fan and I DON'T look forward to hearing about this kid for the next 10 years while we are still looking for a competent ball launcher.

Leave it to the Bills to be outdone by the Jets when it comes to drafting QBs from California...

I'm done with Edwards and Jauron. Sure, you can say if TO or whoever catches this or that pass Edwards would have had a good game. But you can't depend on one play to make or break a good game for a QB. He simply dosen't have any down the field vision whatsoever. What is even more frustrating is that not a single QB that is gonna be available from the draft looks like they will be a good to great pro IMO. Go for OT, DT and LB in the draft and pray we find a QB in free agency, which isn't very likely either!!! :wallbash:B-):wub:

I know he is banged up right now, but what about Bradford, McCoy, Tebow, etc....

Tebow would at least bring a lot of fire and passion.

Boy, it is amazing, I too thought that we had found our saviour in Edwards, boy was I wrong.

Man has he regressed.

Guest dog14787
Yep those plays! It's a rare QB that never has to move outside the pocket. It happens deal with it. Too bad we don't have a veteran QB that can handle that sort of thing like a Mark Sanchez.

I watched the Jets game and Sanchez looked bewildered in the second half once the Titans pinned their ears back and started bringing it on every down.

With that being said, Sanchez does look like he's going to be a great QB in this league for many years to come.

I'm done with Edwards and Jauron. Sure, you can say if TO or whoever catches this or that pass Edwards would have had a good game. But you can't depend on one play to make or break a good game for a QB. He simply dosen't have any down the field vision whatsoever. What is even more frustrating is that not a single QB that is gonna be available from the draft looks like they will be a good to great pro IMO. Go for OT, DT and LB in the draft and pray we find a QB in free agency, which isn't very likely either!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::wallbash:

My issue with Trentative Checkwards is he has no marbles....

I want a gun slinger, not a game manager.

I want a guy who will snatch victory from defeat, not conservatively pray for a win with 200 yards passing to TE's and RB's

I want a "swingin dick" kinda guy with a some swagger who wants the ball in crunch time and wants to shove it down the defenses throat.

Until that kind of guy shows up in WNY to play QB, we'll be 7-9 again, again & again.......

I watched the Jets game and Sanchez looked bewildered in the second half once the Titans pinned their ears back and started bringing it on every down.

With that being said, Sanchez does look like he's going to be a great QB in this league for many years to come.

He needs to get rid of that dirty lookin' stache if he wants to be taken seriously though....

Dirty Sanchez indeed....

My issue with Trentative Checkwards is he has no marbles....

I want a gun slinger, not a game manager.

I want a guy who will snatch victory from defeat, not conservatively pray for a win with 200 yards passing to TE's and RB's

I want a "swingin dick" kinda guy with a some swagger who wants the ball in crunch time and wants to shove it down the defenses throat.

Until that kind of guy shows up in WNY to play QB, we'll be 7-9 again, again & again.......

We should have gotten Jeff Garcia in the off season.

Sanchez, with all of 3 games played in the NFL has more pocket presence, awareness and moxie than Edwards & Losman combined.

He has "IT"....and "it" can't be learned, can't be taught.

I find it disheartening that QBs like Sanchez, Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco seem to be leading their teams to victory. Obviously, each of these QBs have better teams around them (seemingly) but still...sucks.

Amazing how a good QB can make the "TEAM" look better :thumbsup: