Kevin Kolb

billfan63

Do football fans have 1 week memories? Kolb was horrible last week and if you check Trent's stats he had 4 TDs on the Chiefs last year (2 in the air and 2 rushing). Not saying Trent was good this week, but Kolb has shown less than Trent.
Kolbs horrible week last week against the Saints was for 391 yds 2 tds and a 73 Qb rating, I guess the Bills Qbs stats this week blew that out of the water

week by week is not my point, this guy is good

Typical fan reaction. They wanted to fry him in Philly until this week. If he has a bad game, they will be calling for Vick. Just like people were deflecting praise for Edwards against Tampa, They eere playing KC at home, which is one the worst teams in the league.

Typical fan reaction. They wanted to fry him in Philly until this week. If he has a bad game, they will be calling for Vick. Just like people were deflecting praise for Edwards against Tampa, They eere playing KC at home, which is one the worst teams in the league.

I would take Philly's 4th QB, Garcia, over any Bills QB.

We'd probably be 3-0 with Garcia.

That truth hurts. "Walks like a duck" whatever. TO would love to have Garcia right about now. With McNabb back this week probably, maybe the Bills can pick him up.

I saw Brunnell on the sidelines for NO. I'd take him. Atthis point, I'd take anyone. I truly believe Trent is the best QB on the Bills roster and that is bad news.

Do football fans have 1 week memories? Kolb was horrible last week and if you check Trent's stats he had 4 TDs on the Chiefs last year (2 in the air and 2 rushing). Not saying Trent was good this week, but Kolb has shown less than Trent.

compare their career starts...only makes sense that he's shown more....trent has also shown more terrible games, if you wanna play that game,