Marshawn Lynch's return against the Fish

WellDressed

Might as well just run one of them on every play, since Trent can't/won't throw the ball past 3 yards.

Yeah.....I agree. I say put Lynch and Jackson out there with 2 or 3 TEs and just forget the WRs. He rarely even looks in their direction. I couldn't believe what I was watching from the stands today. I saw Evans and Owens get open on a fairly regular basis and most times Trent didn't even look at them, let alone throw it to them. He immediately looks for his RBs and TEs. So I agree.....put them all on the field at the same time. Maybe they will get some looks.

Guest dog14787
Next week, with ML's return to the team, I think we should use his Beast Modeiest and Freddie just like the cowboys did with Julius Jones and Marion Barber.

FJ & ML = JJ & MB

Just my thought.

I'll be happy to see Marshawn back, he gives our offense some grit.

While our new Oline is holding up fairly well to the pass (given their newness), they've been doing a pretty good job at run blocking, probably better than we've had for awhile. Freddy's been taking advantage of it, I'm looking forward to seeing what Lynch can do. This could be an awesome 1-2 punch (and lord knows we need it)!

Yeah.....I agree. I say put Lynch and Jackson out there with 2 or 3 TEs and just forget the WRs. He rarely even looks in their direction. I couldn't believe what I was watching from the stands today. I saw Evans and Owens get open on a fairly regular basis and most times Trent didn't even look at them, let alone throw it to them. He immediately looks for his RBs and TEs. So I agree.....put them all on the field at the same time. Maybe they will get some looks.

at least jp would make dumb decisions down field............