7-9, 7-9, 7-9, 1-2

billsfan_34

The record says it all. The only rememdy I see is to fire skeletor. The guy is a loser everywhere he goes. The team is soft. Down by 10 with 7 somethin left and you wont go for it on 4th down. This team is a joke. I stick with my early prediction of a 3-13 season. We can all enjoy another playoffless season.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The record says it all. The only rememdy I see is to fire skeletor. The guy is a loser everywhere he goes. The team is soft. Down by 10 with 7 somethin left and you wont go for it on 4th down. This team is a joke. I stick with my early prediction of a 3-13 season. We can all enjoy another playoffless season.

The team has got talent...and they play hard....they are always playing behind the 8 ball because Jauron is coach.

No the Bills won't let us off that easy, I think another 7-9 or 6-10 with a 3 game winning streak to get us excitited for a month. then the yearly let down just like the 4th quarter today. when the heat is on DJ does not prepare the team to win.