7-9, 7-9, 7-9, 1-2

billsfan_34

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanahan, billick, cowher please!!!!

those guys will come to f ing buffalo? Pls.. spare me the laughter.. b lo is where professional careers go to die... we'll get Bobby April, because no good coach will come knowing Ralph will pass anytime now and the whole organization will change.. no way any good coach is going near that scenario...

The team has got talent...and they play hard....they are always playing behind the 8 ball because Jauron is coach.

well, we have no shot against Miami, the way the Saints ran on us. So now you're 1-3, 0-2 in the division. No playoffs this year, friends. the next game I watch is probably the Cleveland game, more our speed. . We may lose to Houston now, as well. So 4-12 or 5-11 is more likely than not... do we play KC this year? that one will be worth a look as well... maybe Miami at home. Maybe.

those guys will come to f ing buffalo? Pls.. spare me the laughter.. b lo is where professional careers go to die... we'll get Bobby April, because no good coach will come knowing Ralph will pass anytime now and the whole organization will change.. no way any good coach is going near that scenario...

The Bills could have probably fit Singletary into Jauron's salary slot.

well, we have no shot against Miami, the way the Saints ran on us. So now you're 1-3, 0-2 in the division. No playoffs this year, friends. the next game I watch is probably the Cleveland game, more our speed. . We may lose to Houston now, as well. So 4-12 or 5-11 is more likely than not... do we play KC this year? that one will be worth a look as well... maybe Miami at home. Maybe.

Keep in mind that, under Jauron, the Bills are 0-2 against Cleveland.

Wouldn't have happened. Too much heart and emotion from Singletary or Rex Ryan. Marv wanted this corpse so he could look more alive by comparison.

Yeah, I agree. Just making the point that money isn't preventing the Bills from hiring a good coach. Competent owners and GMs have hired good, young coaches who have been able to turn franchises around.

The record says it all. The only rememdy I see is to fire skeletor. The guy is a loser everywhere he goes. The team is soft. Down by 10 with 7 somethin left and you wont go for it on 4th down. This team is a joke. I stick with my early prediction of a 3-13 season. We can all enjoy another playoffless season.

this team QUIT after they didn't go for it

Post Jauron's record against teams with winning records.

That will give you the real picture on how far away the Bills are actually from competing in the league under Jauron.

Jerry Sullivan on WGR said that Jauron's record against teams over .500 is 2-21. Anyone attempting to direct most of the blame for the team's dismal record for the past few years and for the lost decade is being shortsighted. It starts with the caliber of ownership and moves down to the caliber of the front office. The Bills are a dysfunctional organization, and have been for a very long time. Continuity is a very important ethos for this losing franchise. It's very sad. :censored:

Jerry Sullivan on WGR said that Jauron's record against teams over .500 is 2-21. Anyone attempting to direct most of the blame for the team's dismal record for the past few years and for the lost decade is being shortsighted. It starts with the caliber of ownership and moves down to the caliber of the front office. The Bills are a dysfunctional organization, and have been for a very long time. Continuity is a very important ethos for this losing franchise. It's very sad. :censored:

Ralph won't live forever. And then, either this albatross of a team will move elsewhere or it'll have ownership that is relevant.

Oh what a joyous day that will be,

The Bills were dysfunctional organization before they brought Knox in. It was the same case before they brought Polian/Levy in.

Sure Wilson showed his true colors by driving Knox and Polian out of the organization, but for a short time, the Knox and Polian eras show that, with a little luck, the team can maybe find the right guy and win despite its owner's incompetence.