Big Bad Riot Police in Pittsburgh

DrDawkinstein

I was all around these protests this past week, working in downtown Pittsburgh, and living not far from where the anarchists had their protest. My wife was in her car on her way back from work (near Pitt's campus), when these protestors basically ran all around her car and smashed in the windows of a BMW dealership, KFC, and Boston Market right next to her.

I am all for protesting and free speech, and much of went on this past week, was great; but all you see on the news is the 5% of lame protestors (mostly educated, college-age white kids with dred locks who drive their parents' benz's), who are just intent on causing property damage.

By the way, as a cool aside, I was on the sidewalk basically by myself at 8 AM on friday morning when the president came by in his motorcade; I was probably 5 feet from the procession.

I really hoped you mooned him.

I have no idea what event is taking place, what they're protesting, why they were asked to leave, what was occurring in the days and hours leading up to this, but I for one am OUTRAGED! It's a clear infringement of her constitutional right to walk slowly in front of riot police clearing a protest. It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous. You get me one bike rider on that jury, she's gonna walk outta there a rich woman. Slowly!

I was all around these protests this past week, working in downtown Pittsburgh, and living not far from where the anarchists had their protest. My wife was in her car on her way back from work (near Pitt's campus), when these protestors basically ran all around her car and smashed in the windows of a BMW dealership, KFC, and Boston Market right next to her.

I am all for protesting and free speech, and much of went on this past week, was great; but all you see on the news is the 5% of lame protestors (mostly educated, college-age white kids with dred locks who drive their parents' benz's), who are just intent on causing property damage.

By the way, as a cool aside, I was on the sidewalk basically by myself at 8 AM on friday morning when the president came by in his motorcade; I was probably 5 feet from the procession.

There you go, start smashing windows and the man is going to come down hard. They got what was comin!