Here we go, it has started.

downsoufbfan

My family and friends are letting me have it right now. They are talking so much trash its unbelieveable. Saints gonna put 50 on us, Reggie is gonna have a breakout rushing game, Brees is gonna pass for 400 yds...yadda yadda. It's to be expected of course but i cannot wait to shut them up. I hope we crush da Saints.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family and friends are letting me have it right now. They are talking so much trash its unbelieveable. Saints gonna put 50 on us, Reggie is gonna have a breakout rushing game, Brees is gonna pass for 400 yds...yadda yadda. It's to be expected of course but i cannot wait to shut them up. I hope we crush da Saints.

theyve done this ever since they got a new coach. then they got whipped in the playoffs his 1st year, and finished 7 & 9 his 2nd year. just a matter of time before wheels fall off for the Aints, nothing new here

Smack talk? Saints fans? I didn't realize they knew how?

theyve done this ever since they got a new coach. then they got whipped in the playoffs his 1st year, and finished 7 & 9 his 2nd year. just a matter of time before wheels fall off for the Aints, nothing new here

Losing on an OT FG in the NFC championship game is getting "whipped" in the playoffs? :thumbsup:

Interesting that they should talk "trash" - you might want to remind your family and friends that the now-ubiquitous paper-bag mask was originally conceived in New Orleans, as a cheap way to convey the implication that the 'aints are a walking pile of trash...

In 1980, the Saints lost their first 14 games, prompting local media personality the late Bernard "Buddy D" Diliberto to advise Saints supporters to wear a simple paper grocery bag over their heads at the team's home games; many bags rendered the club's name as the "'Aints" rather than the "Saints." This had the advantages of being both cheap and carrying the implication of a walking pile of trash. It thus caught on immediately. The tradition will no doubt continue, in ever-evolving forms, for as long as the team and its fans endure. Which is to say: endlessly.

Link - Original 'aints Bag :lol:

And, if your trash-talking family and friends either are too young to remember or have simply conveniently forgotten, here is a web site they may find useful...

How to Make a Paper Bag Mask

The Senator's prediction...

BuffTown Bills - 37

N'Awlins 'aints - 0

18 and 1 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

REVERSE THE CURSE!!!!! :blush:

I've always like the Saints. Cool uniforms and a fellow long-suffering fanbase; and I have lots of family in 'Nawlins. You'd think Saints fans would be humble though, after the futility that franchise has experienced throughout the years. Of course, new-found success can be like an adrenaline charge...

I've always like the Saints. Cool uniforms and a fellow long-suffering fanbase; and I have lots of family in 'Nawlins. You'd think Saints fans would be humble though, after the futility that franchise has experienced throughout the years. Of course, new-found success can be like an adrenaline charge...

I checked out the Saints forums a couple days ago and they were talking like their defense was Steelers/Ravens caliber and that they are guaranteeing a blowout. They also feel that they are going to put up 50+ on us. So yeah, I'd say they are pretty far from humble.

I think they've been saying the same thing about Bush since they drafted the guy. Yeah, that's worked. :thumbsup: Now Drew Brees, he's someone you have to worry about.

Streetcar, don't listen to that filth. He doesn't speak for all of us. That being said I hope we crush you 45-41 and Brees has 5 TD's. (fantasy QB). :thumbsup:

BLASPHEMY! Hoping for 5 TD's against us... (says the guy playing Colsten on his fantasy team).

LOL. I think you should seek some more enlightened company. That's all I can say.

Did those same people predict the bills to lose by 30 to the Cheatriots?