Runyan or not

BeastMode54

we can't go into this SUndays game with a depleted o-line. We essentially have one 2 backups now in Chambers and Mckinney. That's just not gonna cut it. At least we have 43 DB's

I would think the Bills would already have an updated/ prioritized list of available free agents for any position on the team

Runyan would seem logical uness the Bills did not pass him physically

I would think the Bills would already have an updated/ prioritized list of available free agents for any position on the team

Runyan would seem logical uness the Bills did not pass him physically

Hope so. As well as checking out other clubs' PS rosters. Every team has a potential gem or two there, because of the 53-man roster restriction.

Of course, if you sign one, he has to be on the active roster. But that's the same for FA signings thst you want to play.

Speaking of roster, it seems like BUF dodged a potential bullet by keeping 2 RBs on the roster while awaiting Lynchs' return. I wonder who gets the cut come game #4, especially since they will carry Poz on the roster?

Hope so. As well as checking out other clubs' PS rosters. Every team has a potential gem or two there, because of the 53-man roster restriction.

Of course, if you sign one, he has to be on the active roster. But that's the same for FA signings thst you want to play.

Speaking of roster, it seems like BUF dodged a potential bullet by keeping 2 RBs on the roster while awaiting Lynchs' return. I wonder who gets the cut come game #4, especially since they will carry Poz on the roster?

Is this the reason behind the trade roscoe talk firing up yesterday? they also will likely look to get Hardy back sometime around the bye week.

A concern with Runyon is how quickly will he be ready to play. Both from a system standpoint as well as from a conditioning standpoint.

I think McIntyre gets the axe when Lynch returns. He's not featured in the offense, and I don't think he's such a ST demon that they need him.

Maybe there's a tackle out there with talent, but who knows if they're ready. This is where Pro Personnel needs to have a plan, and I'm not confident those guys are that great.

A WGR reporter made a point of asking why does Jim Overdorf participate in meetings regarding street free agents. I thought it was noteworthy, considering JO's job is to basically sign people and manage the cap. I can't imagine anyone off the street is going to break the bank and put the team near the cap. Then again, it's the Bills we're talkig about.

I hope we do sign Runyan, but one thing worries me after comng off surgery, is that they might pass on him because they run the no-huddle. Do any of you think that could affect us signing him?

I think so.

Runyan has been a very good right tackle. The problems with him are the microfracture surgery, his age, and his unfamiliarity/experience in our offense.

Who knows whether he can hold up in any offense or in our no huddle offense. If he could, he could be a nice addition (at the right price). If not, he would just be a liability. I just don't know.

Unless Langston Walker and the Bills burned their bridges, he is probably the "best" option that we have right now.

I hope we do sign Runyan, but one thing worries me after comng off surgery, is that they might pass on him because they run the no-huddle. Do any of you think that could affect us signing him?

I think there is no shot. He isn't fit to run the no huddle. We want athletic speed guys on the field. I have no problem with the guys who have been playing. Jonathan Scott will do fine at RT.

Everyone is ready to say that the Russ does a bad job with talent on this team but this is his 2nd full season as GM and things start to be turning around. I'm on for the ride because I think he has us moving in the right direction.