Roscoe Parrish Back On The Trade Block

Roscoe doesn't return kickoffs, nor will be ever. Do you know why that might be?

Hey know it all-----Tell me why Roscoe will NEVER return kickoffs? Clue us all in Mr. Football. Someone wearing number 11 was returning kickoffs today? Maybe I was imagining it, since you said he would never do that.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't be ALL mad at Roscoe for his lack of production thuis far this season. I put that one on April's shoulders, as that guy has OBVIOUSLY lost control of his ST unit, especially on kick return coverage. It's almost like he's thrown in the towel because the league messed with his system with those rule changes.

I can't be ALL mad at Roscoe for his lack of production thuis far this season. I put that one on April's shoulders, as that guy has OBVIOUSLY lost control of his ST unit, especially on kick return coverage. It's almost like he's thrown in the towel because the league messed with his system with those rule changes.

I kinda agree, at first I thought maybe it was from loss of personnel, but this season so far is the worst our special teams have looked in years, at least in the kicking game (returns and coverage).