can't wait for lynch

I know Freddy is doing a great job, but there has been a few times where if Lynch had been in there and hit the hole the way he does, the run would have gone for big yards, heck maybe long T.Ds. I for one can't wait to have a one two punch of Lynch and Jackson. The interior Oline is blocking its butt off, Jackson is doing good, but Lynch will really benefit from their blocking.

I know Freddy is doing a great job, but there has been a few times where if Lynch had been in there and hit the hole the way he does, the run would have gone for big yards, heck maybe long T.Ds. I for one can't wait to have a one two punch of Lynch and Jackson. The interior Oline is blocking its butt off, Jackson is doing good, but Lynch will really benefit from their blocking.

Now that's just silly. The world knows Jackson is the better back.

Really? You do realize that the worst part of Lynch's game is how he hits the hole right? Lynch has even acknowledged this in the past that he dances too much behind the line and isnt decisive enough. In fact, its one of the biggest things Jackson does better than Lynch.

Of course most people make over the top statements, and now the most recent one is trade Lynch because Freddy is the better RB. That is just ridiculous, he may be better, maybe, all though I disagree with that, but it is much better to have 2 good RB's than 1. It's really not that difficult of a logic to understand, but whatever. Lynch will prove his worth to the Bills fans, he is energetic, strong, a good route running RB (all though he did drop too many passes last year) and he has a nose for the end zone. He will be critical for our offense this year and will give his last oz of energy to get into the endzone in important situations.

I'm excited about this duo that we have.