"Props" for Lee Evans

CAVEDAWG

The poor guy doesnt get any respect all off-season and all he does is make Touchdowns! All I kept hearing was how now they have a real #1 receiver in T.O. Through it all he has kept his mouth shut and been a team player!! WAY TO GO LEE!!

I like Evans as a player but I do know if all he makes is touchdowns. I think yesterday was his first td in about 10 games.

The poor guy doesnt get any respect all off-season and all he does is make Touchdowns! All I kept hearing was how now they have a real #1 receiver in T.O. Through it all he has kept his mouth shut and been a team player!! WAY TO GO LEE!!

That was his first TD in 12 games. I love Evans too but if all he does is catch TD's that means he did nothing for 11 games.

That was his first TD in 12 games. I love Evans too but if all he does is catch TD's that means he did nothing for 11 games.

That was about 90% Trent/JP QB combo and 10% Lee though last year...

If Lee would have been in Phi last year he would have had 15 TD's

That was about 90% Trent/JP QB combo and 10% Lee though last year...

If Lee would have been in Phi last year he would have had 15 TD's

Lee Evans is an above average #2 WR and a below average #1 WR. He is a great deep ball threat and a very average intermediate to short run router. Too many times I have seen him not look crisp on his cuts, seems to run them too rounded and doesn't do a really good job coming back to the ball on his routes.

I'm glad we kept him, but the price we payed was at an overinflated value, either way I'm happy he is with us and hopefully someone like Steve Johnson within the next couple years can become our primary WR with Lee receiving the bombs.

No way he can get 15 TD's with any team as a their primary receiver.

If anyone wants proof why he is not a great WR watch the TD he would have caught if he was a great WR. Watching Lee Evans fight for passes is as rare as DJ showing emotion.

If we wanted a one-dimensional burner get a guy like Devery Henderson from the Saints who is field faster than Lee with worse hands. Henderson costs about 3-4 million while Lee robbed the bank. I would have invested that money in a better TE than Schouman or Fine.

That's beside the point. The OP was saying all Lee does is score TD's, it's not true.

The offense is better now and when Drew Bledsoe was there he scored 9 TD's as a rookie!!

Sorry I was taken verbatim but I meant that he is a very skilled receiver!

Lee Evans is an above average #2 WR and a below average #1 WR. He is a great deep ball threat and a very average intermediate to short run router. Too many times I have seen him not look crisp on his cuts, seems to run them too rounded and doesn't do a really good job coming back to the ball on his routes.

I'm glad we kept him, but the price we payed was at an overinflated value, either way I'm happy he is with us and hopefully someone like Steve Johnson within the next couple years can become our primary WR with Lee receiving the bombs.

No way he can get 15 TD's with any team as a their primary receiver.

Now in my opinion this is a crock of shi#, lee hasn't had a consistent qb since he's been here, i definitely think he could and would have 15 tds given the opportunity with several qbs in this league, but thats just my opinion!

He keeps his mouth shut because he has had nothing to talk about. One catch yesterday, two or three the game before, a two game total of 50 yards and you are impressed that he is not mouthing off?. On his way to a 24 catch 400 yard season. Way to go Lee. Cash that fat paycheck, produce zilch and keep silent. The man has disappeared. I'd rather have ochocinqo's fat mouth and 100+ yards.

The offense is better now and when Drew Bledsoe was there he scored 9 TD's as a rookie!!

Sorry I was taken verbatim but I meant that he is a very skilled receiver!

Whatever dude you made the comment he puts it in the end zone a lot what are we suppose to think you meant