Perspectives on the game.

Steely Dan

What the hell is up with the Bills after they get a big lead? It seems like they think they've already won the game and then let the opponents catch up to them. The defense seems affected by this a lot more than the offense.

Is it Fewell or the players? I think Fewell has more to do with it than the players.

They finally finished one. People can say TB isn't that good but a win is a win. They should have won last week.

1-1 :lol:

The injuries sucked!! If Butler is out for the year say hello to Walker again. Which will be the best move for them, IMO.

Schouman seems like less of a loss to me. If he's out for the season then Stupar will be activated from the PS.

The defense was astounding. I predicted three sacks and they ended up with two. They probably should have had three except for a defensive penalty. The DB's were particularly sharp today. There was a lot of pressure up front too. This is the second week in a row the D has scored a TD.

If Leodis misses some time due to his ankle I have no problem with Corner filling in for him. In fact at times Corner looked better than McKelvin. JMO The only real problem I have about Corner starting is the incessant comments the announcers make about his name. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Fred Jackson 163 yards rushing. :blink: 'Nuff said.

BTW, Marshawn who?

AVP>TS of course that's not saying much so I'll say he's A LOT better than Schonert, who is probably screaming at the TV everytime a play call is made and then drinking another shot when it works very well. If DJ is gone after this season AVP has a good chance of staying with the team as OC, JMO.

Kudos to Dick for allowing AVP to do some razzle dazzle at the beginning of the game.

TO and LE were brought in on long plays a little more this week. TO better not B word because he dropped a sure long TD that Gangsta Kitty could've caught.

It was cool to see Leodis getting some love from the fans before the game.

Edwards looked sharp today. His only mistake was a big one. He seemed to throw the ball directly to Piscitelli. Other than that he looked very good throwing for two TD's and 230 yards and 67% of his passes. The TD number, yardage number and pass % would have been better if not for dropped passes that I fault the WR's for more than TE.

OT, I can't remember the last time two RB's broke 200 yards in the same week. If you had Gore or CJ today on your FF team you probably have a very good chance of winning your game.

The interception looked identical to the one that the threw in the HOF game. I think they need to scrap that play.

Moose made the comment during the game about the tackling in the secondary and I have to agree. There has been no more than a couple of missed tackles back there, mostly by Leodis. McGee made some very good stops today.

If they keep from giving up anything cheap to NO, they may have a shot.

I have CJ, Andre Johnson and Rivers on both my teams... both are up by 100+. :lol:

i had both Chris Johnson and Frank Gore as my starters today....kind of makes up for Matt Hasselback and Matt Cassell :oops:

What the hell is up with the Bills after they get a big lead? It seems like they think they've already won the game and then let the opponents catch up to them. The defense seems affected by this a lot more than the offense.

Is it Fewell or the players? I think Fewell has more to do with it than the players.

They finally finished one. People can say TB isn't that good but a win is a win. They should have won last week.

1-1 :lol:

The injuries sucked!! If Butler is out for the year say hello to Walker again. Which will be the best move for them, IMO.

Schouman seems like less of a loss to me. If he's out for the season then Stupar will be activated from the PS.

The defense was astounding. I predicted three sacks and they ended up with two. They probably should have had three except for a defensive penalty. The DB's were particularly sharp today. There was a lot of pressure up front too. This is the second week in a row the D has scored a TD.

If Leodis misses some time due to his ankle I have no problem with Corner filling in for him. In fact at times Corner looked better than McKelvin. JMO The only real problem I have about Corner starting is the incessant comments the announcers make about his name. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Fred Jackson 163 yards rushing. :blink: 'Nuff said.

BTW, Marshawn who?

AVP>TS of course that's not saying much so I'll say he's A LOT better than Schonert, who is probably screaming at the TV everytime a play call is made and then drinking another shot when it works very well. If DJ is gone after this season AVP has a good chance of staying with the team as OC, JMO.

Kudos to Dick for allowing AVP to do some razzle dazzle at the beginning of the game.

TO and LE were brought in on long plays a little more this week. TO better not B word because he dropped a sure long TD that Gangsta Kitty could've caught.

It was cool to see Leodis getting some love from the fans before the game.

Edwards looked sharp today. His only mistake was a big one. He seemed to throw the ball directly to Piscitelli. Other than that he looked very good throwing for two TD's and 230 yards and 67% of his passes. The TD number, yardage number and pass % would have been better if not for dropped passes that I fault the WR's for more than TE.

OT, I can't remember the last time two RB's broke 200 yards in the same week. If you had Gore or CJ today on your FF team you probably have a very good chance of winning your game.

People who say that TB isn't that good are WRONG. People who say TB SUCK are CORRECT.

People who also say that the Buffalo Bills aren't really much better than TB are also correct!

ooh careful...you might get the stadium wall beatdown..duck your head

Steely- Good thoughts dude, but I wouldn't be sayin "Marshawn who?" just yet... I think allowing Lynch to take on some of the beating that Jackson is taking now is going to do wonders for this running game, and having them both in the backfield is going to create some crazy matchup problems for opposing LB's...

Also, if Butler's done for the year, it's going to be a big loss... the O-Line is young and inexperienced as is, now to lose your longest tenured player, who has been playing very well, btw, would be a bigtime gut-punch...

The interception looked identical to the one that the threw in the HOF game. I think they need to scrap that play.

Moose made the comment during the game about the tackling in the secondary and I have to agree. There has been no more than a couple of missed tackles back there, mostly by Leodis. McGee made some very good stops today.

I have CJ, Andre Johnson and Rivers on both my teams... both are up by 100+. :lol:

To beat NO they have to play a no penalty, no dropped passes, no interceptions, no missed tackles and have constant harassment of Drew Brees game. JMO

i had both Chris Johnson and Frank Gore as my starters today....kind of makes up for Matt Hasselback and Matt Cassell :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I'd imagine your points total is pretty impressive.

Steely- Good thoughts dude, but I wouldn't be sayin "Marshawn who?" just yet... I think allowing Lynch to take on some of the beating that Jackson is taking now is going to do wonders for this running game, and having them both in the backfield is going to create some crazy matchup problems for opposing LB's...

Also, if Butler's done for the year, it's going to be a big loss... the O-Line is young and inexperienced as is, now to lose your longest tenured player, who has been playing very well, btw, would be a bigtime gut-punch...

I'm only referring to Marshawn as not being missed in his three game suspension. I think they will have ML as a backup to FJ on his first game back. After that I think you'll see a lot more time split between the two than in the past. JMO

This team is money on short yardage run plays...run defense looks nasty...Kyle Williams is turning into a freaking force...