I really wish the Bills ran Rex Ryans D..

Big Turk

if welker was out vs us in week one we would have shut them down.

Welker makes all the difference. Now Brady's doing the no huddle dance:

(13:55) (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to J.Galloway. PENALTY on NYJ-L.Sheppard, Illegal Contact, 5 yards, enforced at NYJ 41 - No Play.

Welker makes all the difference. Now Brady's doing the no huddle dance:

(13:55) (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to J.Galloway. PENALTY on NYJ-L.Sheppard, Illegal Contact, 5 yards, enforced at NYJ 41 - No Play.

Good to see that Bob Kraft's check cleared again this week. Two garbage calls against the Jets on that drive. The Sheppard penalty and a 15 yarder on Bart Scott for a phantom kick of Edelman that the replay showed really didn't happen. Typical stuff.....

Good to see that Bob Kraft's check cleared again this week. Two garbage calls against the Jets on that drive. The Sheppard penalty and a 15 yarder on Bart Scott for a phantom kick of Edelman that the replay showed really didn't happen. Typical stuff.....

Bellifat and Kraft know how to spread the cheese around, that's for sure. Strange enough, the calls always seem to benefit them. Maybe mckelvin got a little sumthin in his check too?

That Sheppard penalty was typical ticky-tack in favor of the Pats*. Kept the drive alive when it should have died. Revis vs Moss is a treat

Thus far Brady is 8/18 for 75

Sanches is 3/5 for 15

I'd say his good days are behind him.

Maybe. But the guy just keeps moving the chains no matter how long the 3rd down is. The brain is ticking just fine. Until opponents start piling up victories, any celebrations about his decline should be put on hold.

Maybe. But the guy just keeps moving the chains no matter how long the 3rd down is. The brain is ticking just fine. Until opponents start piling up victories, any celebrations about his decline should be put on hold.

indeed...once they start losing games because of Brady, then I'll celebrate.

indeed...once they start losing games because of Brady, then I'll celebrate.

Dink and dunk get's it done, for sure. The only thing I can say is that all those attempts, both historically and in todays game, have to be wearing down that arm.

Personally, I don't think Brady lasts all year. I get the feeling that his peak days are behind him, and he's entering the backside of his career and will always be a game manager, able to keep them in it, but a high powered offense that get's ahead early will certainly tear them apart.

Those field goals would come back to haunt them against teams like the Saints..

Maybe you should try watching the game instead of looking at game stats, moron. Both calls were correct.

Patriots have 5 penalties for 38 yards

Jets have 5 penalties for 33 yards

Are you sure you want to accuse the refs of anything?

Must suck to be you, after being caught cheating, anything is possible and you have no real defense. You did it once, you will do it again. Enjoy your tainted team B word.

Dink and dunk get's it done, for sure. The only thing I can say is that all those attempts, both historically and in todays game, have to be wearing down that arm.

Personally, I don't think Brady lasts all year. I get the feeling that his peak days are behind him, and he's entering the backside of his career and will always be a game manager, able to keep them in it, but a high powered offense that get's ahead early will certainly tear them apart.

Those field goals would come back to haunt them against teams like the Saints..

Agreed, the difference this year, is that I'm not so sure that they have the horses around him to keep him going all year long. I think as Brady enters this stage of his career, they have to solidify the RB position and commit to it. If they can do that, I think he can still be a greatly effective QB for a long time...But if he has to throw 60 times a game for the next 5-7 years of his career, It's not going to be good for them.

Agreed, the difference this year, is that I'm not so sure that they have the horses around him to keep him going all year long. I think as Brady enters this stage of his career, they have to solidify the RB position and commit to it. If they can do that, I think he can still be a greatly effective QB for a long time...But if he has to throw 60 times a game for the next 5-7 years of his career, It's not going to be good for them.

He's half way to 60 today. I don't know what the heck happened to their run game, but he's 16/29. He could very well go for 60 attempts today, which would be a REALLY bad thing for him.

I'm kinda lost as to what happened to Taylor? It's pretty wierd how the team just took a crap over the off-season and all anyone would talk about was how Brady would make it all better.

Thus far, he really hasn't. A mistake last week caught us. Jet's won't make the same mistake. Teams have gotten smarter and smarter against the Pats. Without a run game, they can pick apart the secondary and thus Brady will be throwing 60 or more attempts a game just to manage it.

i wish i could see this game. im really interested to see what Ryan brings against the Pats*. might have to head to the bar a little early...

well, have you ever seen a ravens game? ryan pretty much brought their defensive scheme up to NY. blitzes from multiple angles, different stunts, etc. an aggressive, attacking defense.