run up the score

wouldnt it be nice if we could finally run up the score on some team? we have not seen a devastating blow out from us in a long time. not saying we should run up the score all the time. but at least once a year can the game be over by the 2nd quarter???

go bills!

ps. first ever new topic post from me (looking forward to the replies)

wouldnt it be nice if we could finally run up the score on some team? we have not seen a devastating blow out from us in a long time. not saying we should run up the score all the time. but at least once a year can the game be over by the 2nd quarter???

go bills!

ps. first ever new topic post from me (looking forward to the replies)

Run up the score?!?! RUN UP THE SCORE?!?!

How about slow down TB's running game? How about a few three and outs. How about Trent completing a pass over 15 yards? Besides, blowouts aren't the GOAL of a Dick Jauron coached football team. The GOAL of a Dick Jauron coached football team is to keep the score close enough to have a shot to win in the final minute. Play scared, play timid, and play it safe. Just try to give yourself a chance to win it in the end.

Skooby, is that you? (sorry inside joke.) Yeah, that game against the chiefs felt good. You like to get your reserves a chance to play, cause sooner or later youll need them.

That aside, welcome to the forum.

Skooby jokes are funnier when you don't apologize for them.

Dicks post game comment if they run up the score.....

I think that it’s pretty obvious when you run up the score you know when you should do it. I wasn’t thinking about running up the score three days ago. I wasn’t thinking about it two weeks ago. But when you start thinking about it I think you need to move on it and do something. So when I started thinking about it I gave it a good deal of thought and did it. Clearly I believe it’s the right thing to do. It’s just the choice I needed to make I felt and made it.

Run up the score?!?! RUN UP THE SCORE?!?!

How about slow down TB's running game? How about a few three and outs. How about Trent completing a pass over 15 yards? Besides, blowouts aren't the GOAL of a Dick Jauron coached football team. The GOAL of a Dick Jauron coached football team is to keep the score close enough to have a shot to win in the final minute. Play scared, play timid, and play it safe. Just try to give yourself a chance to win it in the end.

I'm tellin ya...most of the chatter around this game seems to be around if/when/how the Bills will be throwing deep balls to the WRs. But I'm concerned about TB grinding it out on the ground, keeping our no huddle off the field and wearing down the depleted D.

I just want a W...

Will never happen.

(choke on a) Dick Jauron is too nice of a guy to run the score up on some team. He is all about high character.

LOL. prolly. Perhaps AVP can convince him to finally unleash the hounds. Or the Pill can duct tape DJ at halftime and he can have his way with the offense. We can only hope :devil: But seriously, I hope that DJ is finally changing his ways. A man of his experience must realize that "keeping it close" til the end of the game will only get you wins about 50% of the time. That will not cut it.