Question for those of you going to the Bucs game

ChevyVanMiller

I will wear baggy pants because they will better conceal the Benedictine and Brandy that I will pour into a plastic bladder and sneak into the game. Do I sound like a snob? Whatever, I cant get enough of the stuff.

I will also rock one of my several Bills pullovers like I do on any Tuesday around OP.

The forecast is calling for the kick-off temp to be a balmy 75 degrees. It's a question that rarely gets asked for Bills' games: pants or shorts?

I think I'm going to rock the shorts. What do you think?

Yep....I agree but have the sweat shirt handy. Might super size it with a dose of under armour under this years tailgate shirt!!

Shorts for pregame tailgate, Jeans for the game. Temp will drop through the evening and you will be MUCH more comfortable in the 4th with pair of jeans on.

Zipoffs! Covers you both ways. Believe it or not, I had this conversation with my wife this morning. Now we see a thread...LOL!

The forecast is calling for the kick-off temp to be a balmy 75 degrees. It's a question that rarely gets asked for Bills' games: pants or shorts?

I think I'm going to rock the shorts. What do you think?

I'll be wearing shorts, then again I'm in South Florida. :devil: