OT: Dick Cheney SOB

The Vice-President went to the hospital experiencing Shortness Of Breath, but from the EKG it sounds like he is fine and had a cold rather than a heart problem.

What did you think I meant?

115565[/snapback]

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

Mike

I thought it was your code for a short post (Sort of Brief).

Any post that you make that is less than the normal three pages should have an SOB in the subject :D

Glad to hear he is ok, but he really should have been dropped from the ticket.  He provides the Republicans nothing for 2008 because he won't run and there is a good chance he's going to die before he even makes it out of office.

115699[/snapback]

yea, the only thing he does is run the country as the puppet master pulling w's strings.

Glad to hear he is ok, but he really should have been dropped from the ticket.  He provides the Republicans nothing for 2008 because he won't run and there is a good chance he's going to die before he even makes it out of office.

115699[/snapback]

i think that was the plan all along...

jeb '08

115699[/snapback]

You think he might DIE in the next four years?

Does your brain not have an "off" button?

Well since DC Tom (my favorite new stalker) thinks I'm an idiot there's no way I could be right on ANYTHING.

It's so hard to believe that a man that's had 4 heart attacks in the last decade and had a pacemaker installed could be at risk to die tomorrow, let alone in 4 years.

Yes I think he could die in the next 4 years. The man is not in good health.

He provides the Republicans nothing for 2008 because he won't run and there is a good chance he's going to die before he even makes it out of office.

115699[/snapback]

could we get that lucky

Guest observer
Well since DC Tom (my favorite new stalker) thinks I'm an idiot there's no way I could be right on ANYTHING.

It's so hard to believe that a man that's had 4 heart attacks in the last decade and had a pacemaker installed could be at risk to die tomorrow, let alone in 4 years.

Yes I think he could die in the next 4 years.  The man is not in good health.

115915[/snapback]

Don't worry about DC Tom.

The guy can sure write an intellegent sounding message (on a football board), but in reality... most of what he's saying is just a load of crap.

How many times has he claimed to have "inside sources" that haven't panned out?

BF... I don't know if you were here, but before the Iraq war he was trying to convince an anti-war poster (thirdborn?) that he KNEW of inside sources that were IN iraq, finding WMD everywhere. He belittled the poor guy, by once again claiming to have "Inside sources"

The guys just a blabber-mouth to likes to hear himself blather on and on.

The guy can sure write an intellegent sounding message (on a football board), but in reality... most of what he's saying is just a load of crap.

BF... I don't know if you were here, but before the Iraq war he was trying to convince an anti-war poster (thirdborn?) that he KNEW of inside sources that were IN iraq, finding WMD everywhere.  He belittled the poor guy, by once again claiming to have "Inside sources"

115923[/snapback]

LOL.

Thanks for a good laugh.

LOL.

Thanks for a good laugh.

115931[/snapback]

In all fairness to Tom, he wasn't the only one. There are quite a few wingnuts around here citing unimpeachable sources (like Drudge and Rush) about those WMDs all lying around pointed directly at Middle America.

The really FUN part is that most of them, along with at least 53 million Americans STILL believe it. :huh::doh: If you DON'T believe it they start talking about koolaid and hot pockets and stuff.

So there really is a direct correlation between ignorance and hunger. :)

In all fairness to Tom, he wasn't the only one.  There are quite a few wingnuts around here citing unimpeachable sources (like Drudge and Rush) about those WMDs all lying around pointed directly at Middle America.

The really FUN part is that most of them, along with at least 53 million Americans STILL believe it. :huh:  :doh:  If you DON'T believe it they start talking about koolaid and hot pockets and stuff. 

So there really is a direct correlation between ignorance and hunger. :)

116103[/snapback]

Blah blah blah. I did know people working on the issue. I still do.

But far be it from me to post about it any more, since it disagrees with CNN and the New York Times.

BF... I don't know if you were here, but before the Iraq war he was trying to convince an anti-war poster (thirdborn?) that he KNEW of inside sources that were IN iraq, finding WMD everywhere.  He belittled the poor guy, by once again claiming to have "Inside sources"

115923[/snapback]

I didn't know that Tom knew people at the UN who were looking at WMDs before the war. Learn something new every day.

Would help to get some facts straight before lobbing a broadside.

Come back soon, you hear?