Cheney was taken to the hospital

If true, he is deserving of the same compassion and well-wishes as were shown by this board to Elizabeth Edwards when we learned she had cancer.

115623[/snapback]

From what one poster in that thread said, that he's getting what he deserves? To that person, a big F U. I don't like the man's politics of fear and hatred, but I'm not rooting for him to have health problems. Hope he's all right.

Which is much more magnanimous than my feelings about Tom Brady tomorrow night. My instructions to Aaron Schoebel would be to rip off major body parts. I hate that nancyboy brat. :D

If true, he is deserving of the same compassion and well-wishes as were shown by this board to Elizabeth Edwards when we learned she had cancer.

115623[/snapback]

Yeah. Because playing partisan political word games with someone's health is a lot less stupid the second time around... :D

Yeah.  Because playing partisan political word games with someone's health is a lot less stupid the second time around...  :D

115685[/snapback]

No-one's doing that. My post was in the hope that we would AVOID that - a reminder that we even though we may not "like" the person, after hashing through that painful Edwards thread we should all remember that it's not nice to wish death and suffering on someone.

Unless that's not what was ultimately conceded on that thread - it got off track and I lost interest.

I didn't change screen names.