When Fred Jackson scored on the screen.....

Simon

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you on that, I couldn't get myself to billieve that winning was in the cards. :lol:

At no time did actually think they were going to win. When they got up by 11, I hoped they would win, but I never actually believed it and wouldn't have until the clock read all zeros with Buffalo in the lead. When McKelvin fumbled, I just shook my head and said "It figures."

I whooped and hollared with an ectasy of dizziing heights. Dashed over to my laptop to see 'the thread' and some bastage typed 'Game Over'

The air sucked out of my lungs and before I could vainly attempt to damn him to hell, a couple posters demanded he punch himself in the nuts.

Too late. The karma was in.. :lol:

P.S. Best thread ever, IMO. Should be pinned

After Freddie J scored I truly thought we was gonna win. I was jumping up and down like a school kid.

Then the name Tom Brady entered my mind and I thought this is too much time left. Brady has been there done that.

But even after the first TD to Watson I thought all we got to do is not fumble the kickoff.

When McKelvin fumbled I KNEW we was gonna lose. Then I just braced myself for it.

I know now the way I'm going to die is watching a Bills game. I get way to emotional and my heart cant take to much more of these losses lol.

After Freddie J scored I truly thought we were gonna win. I was jumping up and down like a school kid.

Then the name Tom Brady entered my mind and I thought this is too much time left. Brady has been there done that.

But even after the first TD to Watson I thought all we got to do is not fumble the kickoff.

When McKelvin fumbled I KNEW we were gonna lose. Then I just braced myself for it.

I know now the way I'm going to die is watching a Bills game. I get way to emotional and my heart cant take to much more of these losses lol.

jesus christ

I was giddy. The Bills had finally done what I've been screaming for years for them to do. They took control of a game in the 4th quarter. But, even before the ensuing kickoff, I began praying. Because, as we all know, this is the Bills and I knew if anyone could blow an 11pt lead with 5 minutes left, it would be the them.

Had the same conversation, told her to shut up. Not a good idea.

:lol:

I had a few people over to watch the game last night and they were more of an anti-pats crowd than a Pro-Bills crowd, but with 5 minutes left a friend who wasn't there texted a message "congrats man, great win" I KNEW it was jinx at that moment. When the pats* went ahead, i took the folding chair I was sitting in, calmly walked out the back door and chucked it a good 10 or 15 yards (almost farther than any Bills pass last night). Picked up the phone, called my buddy told him NEVER to text me a message like that again until the clock shows all zeros and then I hung up. He knows I was mostly kidding, but the unwritten rule (especially with the Bills) is it ain't over 'til it's over.

Ended up drinking my way through the whole second game and sending Beerbawl my post game rant via PM.

I was at McFaddens (the bills backers bar in NYC) with about 200 or so other bills fans. My friend who was there that's a giants fan said that the celebration reminded him of the giants bars after they beat the pats in the super bowl. After freddy scored that TD people were dancing, jumping on each other, strangers embracing for uncomfortable periods of time, confetti, beer in the air, shout song on repeat for the entire commercial break. It was awesome, complete pandemonium. Then when mckelvin fumbled you could hear a pin drop. Lot's of emotional swings in there.