Injuries

rpcolosi

any word on Poz? I'm guessing broken forearm, out for season? also, how about kelsay? he was playing well ( i know thats a rarity).

sh****ty loss, but hope that maybe we have an offensive coordinator. AVP called a good game, and the "simplified" offense was smart. multiple variations on the same 10 or 15 formations. totally through pats off with TE audibleing. And for once, we didn't lose cause of O or D, it was our "awesome" ST. Leodis has to know to not return on an all hands team, right???

Broken bone in arm per Jauron no further details.

any word on Poz? I'm guessing broken forearm, out for season? also, how about kelsay? he was playing well ( i know thats a rarity).

sh****ty loss, but hope that maybe we have an offensive coordinator. AVP called a good game, and the "simplified" offense was smart. multiple variations on the same 10 or 15 formations. totally through pats off with TE audibleing. And for once, we didn't lose cause of O or D, it was our "awesome" ST. Leodis has to know to not return on an all hands team, right???

He absolutely should have returned it to get the clock under two minutes and not give the Patriots an extra free timeout. Why he fought for meaningless yardage instead of just going down is inexplicable however...