Stupar Activated for Tonight

K-9

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a business. As long as they aren't being dishonest or unethical in their business dealings with him, I don't have a problem with it. If they want to add somebody to the roster, they need to cut somebody. He must have figured he wasn't going to stick around all that long. At the very least, there was no way they would keep 7 WR on the roster once Hardy is healthy enough to play. On top of that, somebody else is going to have to get cut when Lynch's suspension is up.

It is a business - but also one where camaraderie matters more than most. Solidarity matters.

It is a team - this guy made the roster, going into the opener. They have traveled to enemy territory. I would never cut a team member until that game is done. Never.

sounds like this may be a situation in which all parties involved may have been included in the decisions for the betterment of the team....hopefully

It is a business - but also one where camaraderie matters more than most. Solidarity matters.

It is a team - this guy made the roster, going into the opener. They have traveled to enemy territory. I would never cut a team member until that game is done. Never.

Bills realized they are going to be running a lot of 2 TE fronts to help the line. Could be good or bad, but if they are going to have 7 on the line they better hope Nelson can catch passes in the slot.

Nelson caught 3 TD's and went for 183 yards against the Patsies for me last night in Madden '10. :wallbash:

Then again, Trent got injured in preseason so it was Jeff Garcia throwing those balls LOL

It's Monday so Jenkins gets his full contract paid, correct?

No. The first day of roster applies to veterans only.

Is there some sort of reverse-lobotomy procedure going on when they leave the locker room for the last time.

More likely when fans watch. Royal was not as bad as people claimed. It is the 'Ruben Brown' syndrome - people only remember the occasionally bad play not the good plays.