Peter King Hinted That Bills Home Opener Could Be Blackout

Rico

Yea I think it is complete bull shiiii that every single reporter (even the ones in Buffalo and Rochester) absolutely hate the Bills. I hope the Bills go 12-4 one of these years we have to see Sully and Leo Roth write positive articles. I really don't think they know how to do it. Not to mention the national media hates the Bills more than anyteam in the leauge. It is actually kind of ridiculous.

Yeah I thought they all were more or less sold out already. I didn't think Detroit had trouble selling out their games either.

Detroit had blackouts toward the end of last season.

As for Buffalo, perhaps Mr. King should head over to the media portion of the Bills' Web site, where he can find this press release:

BILLS GROUP TICKET SALES BEGINS SATURDAY, JUNE 20

Last Updated: 6/15/2009 1:01 PM ET

Orchard Park, NY - The Buffalo Bills announced today that group tickets will be available to all fans beginning Saturday, June 20 at 9:00 a.m. for six of the Bills’ nine home dates. Individual game tickets for the Bills regular season opener against the Tampa Bay Bucs, and the home games against the New Orleans Saints and Cleveland Browns are already sold out. Tickets are available for the preseason games against the Detroit Lions on September 3, and the regular season games against the Miami Dolphins on November 29, New England Patriots on December 20 and the Indianapolis Colts on January 3, 2010. There are a limited number of tickets available for the preseason game against the Chicago Bears (Kids Day) on August 15 and the regular season game against the Houston Texans on November 1.

Yea I think it is complete bull shiiii that every single reporter (even the ones in Buffalo and Rochester) absolutely hate the Bills. I hope the Bills go 12-4 one of these years we have to see Sully and Leo Roth write positive articles. I really don't think they know how to do it. Not to mention the national media hates the Bills more than anyteam in the leauge. It is actually kind of ridiculous.

:doh: