How can Moulds not be licking his CHOPS?

Yard Monkey

Guest Patsrulz
If McGahee averages 5.5 against the Pats he'll score FOUR TDs against you.

115001[/snapback]

Why? Has he scored 4 TD's before when he's averaged 5.5?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGahee is averaging 3.4 yards per carry, he's not striking fear into ANY DEFENSE. Bills fans are estatic talking about the Bills offense has turned the corner, are you serious? Bledsoe passes for 180 yards and you consider that good? I guess when he doesn't make a mistake you consider him a top QB once again, LOL. I tell you what Moulds had 10 catches for over 100 yards Henry averaged over 4 yards a carry last time and your team still got waxed by the Patriots so what in the world are you nuts talking about?

McGahee is averaging 3.4 yards per carry, he's not striking fear into ANY DEFENSE. Bills fans are estatic talking about the Bills offense has turned the corner, are you serious? Bledsoe passes for 180 yards and you consider that good? I guess when he doesn't make a mistake you consider him a top QB once again, LOL. I tell you what Moulds had 10 catches for over 100 yards Henry averaged over 4 yards a carry last time and your team still got waxed by the Patriots so what in the world are you nuts talking about?

115022[/snapback]

They "got waxed" by the zebras, who I fully expect to whip out convenient early whistles, missed fumbles, and stevestojan roughing calls on Tommy Boy and his poor little shoulder. If by some miracle it's fairly officiating, the Pats lose.

That's too bad. You can avoid being a man who hides behind anoniminity with but a few keystrokes.

114827[/snapback]

patsrulz isn't even worth replying to, so I won't bother.

I do, however, find the "registration nazis" on this board quite humorous. As if registering suddenly makes one's opinions more valid, their responses more verbose or most importantly, registering a name (like, say, "stuckingcincy") suddenly means you're no longer anonymous. Oh, it's Stuckincincy, I know exactly who that is! :blink:

Unless someone is going to resister their actual name (e.g. Jay Rosen) they are not personally standing behind what they say here. If I passed Jay on the street I could recognize him as he posts his picture as well. If I passed Stuckincincy on the street or heard his real name called out...I'd have no clue it was the same guy that posts on Two Bills Drive.

But yeah, non-registered users are the only ones posting anonymously...

/end rant

115022[/snapback]

Listen to me now but believe me later...you didn't win last time. We lost. We handed the game over to you because we didn't know what the thell we were doing back then. And we STILL almost beat you. But then we beat ourselves.

Don't sit here telling me you won. You didn't win. We lost. We're not that bad this time around. We may still lose, but for the first time in a real long time I feel like we CAN beat you guys...and when you suck like we have...that's pretty fuggin' good. If we do beat you...by the grace of God...somehow actually beat you...in a road game in your house...that'd just be sick and we will have turned a pretty big corner.

You have much more at stake than we do at this point. Hope you guys put in a full 60. Cuz, for the first time in a long time, I feel like my team will.

Guest Guest_BostonBillsFan_*

I ahte how NE fans fail to point out that the Rams are a soft team and the Bills are a tough team. Wouldn't you expect a tougher game from a tough team than one against a soft team.

Oh yeah, Patsrulz???? How does that make sense?

My point is if the Pats can stop Faulk and Jackson then I feel very confident that they can handle an inferior pair of RB's in Henry and McGahee.

If Henry and mcgahee are inferior, what are Dillon and Faulk?

Oh yeah... Bills defense is 3rd in the league with their starting corner out for 3 games, and their starting Saftey out for 5 games... Go figure, Bills will win...

Again, how anyone can talk about a performance against the Rams, who were the ONLY team to lose to the Dolphins, is beyond me! And to say that they "stopped" Faulk, while allowing him to rush for 5.5 YPC, is also beyond me! The Pats didn't "stop" Faulk, they stopped that idiot Martz from using Faulk properly, i.e. more than 12 times. The Bills won't make that mistake, and unlike the last time these 2 teams met. McGahee's presence as the starter will prevent the Pats from loading-up the LOS.

Of course, if you try long and hard enough you can find an excuse for almost anything.

The Pats kicked the crap out of the Rams and did so with barely 1/2 a healthy team. I'm quite sure it wouldn't have mattered 1 bit what Martz attempted to do to the Pats in this game the Pats would have still won, easily.

McGahee and Henry aren't going to big problems for the Pats in this game. If need be, Belichick and company will scheme to take them out of the game and will force Drew to beat them.  I doubt Drew has it in him to beat a Belichick defense.  Not on national TV in front of a rowdy and boisterous Patriots crowd.

114628[/snapback]

Go home.