Official Gameday Thread

Numark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys expect about the garbage calls--I predicted that last week. If it's close, the refs will find a way to give New England* the game. It's as simple as that. Something is really rotten in Denmark about that team.....

You mean besides cheating their way to 3 SB wins?

Get off Bell. He's a nobody starting his first game after not running with the starters most of the preseason. He's going to be a work in progress. You want to blame anyone, it's solely on Jauron.

I'm pleasantly surprised about Bell. His footwork has been good and he's been leading quite a few running plays. Gotta get rid of his eagerness for the snap but what do you expect from a new LT?

Schobel is a non-factor now...pushed to the outside on every play.

He's friggin' tired. Welcome to the no huddle when things don't go well and you take a buncha drive killing penalties. Add to that the penchant to play CBs off WRs on third downs and you end up with this late in games.

Still, they have given up only 10 points through 3 quarters. I NEVER would have believed that.

He's friggin' tired. Welcome to the no huddle when things don't go well and you take a buncha drive killing penalties. Add to that the penchant to play CBs off WRs on third downs and you end up with this late in games.

Still, they have given up only 10 points through 3 quarters. I NEVER would have believed that.

True. The no huddle has to eat up SOME time.